Warren Sapp - Video Of Hooker Arrest: 'stop Talking And Oral Me'

PantherWake

I just don't understand why people talk to the police like that.

No ****!!

They may get an attitude about one lawyering up, but there is not a word you say that they won't use against you.

and then TMZ gets the video of you spilling your guts to the cops, then your reaction to what could possibly be the realization of the biggest jackpot you've ever found yourself in. Basically realizing how bad you just stepped on your ****.

Good morning, afternoon, or evening officer.

Hands on the wheel at 10 and 2

Exchange pleasantries

Officer asks for license and registration

runs your license and registration

Officer comes back and says have a good morning, afternoon, or evening Mr. Falcons fan

You are free to go. I go on my way, traffic stops ends very nicely

For mature white guys like you and I this is true, but if you're in your early 20's and/or black, there's an immediate attitude they have.

The biggest thing you can do in a routine traffic stop is be as pleasant as possible to start, no matter what your age or race. Don't do anything to antagonize the officer that has stopped you....until he makes his intentions clear.

Years ago, back in the mid 70's right after I moved to Florida, my ex-wife and I were taking a relaxing ride on my Harley on a main road in Belleair, one of the richest, nicest townships in Pinellas County, when we were pulled over by a Belleair Police Officer. I hadn't been speeding and had no idea why I was pulled over. Anyway, the officer approached and I calmly asked him why he pulled us over, he began to explain that where we had just passed the speed limit dropped from 30 mph to 25, and wanted to make sure I realized that as he had seen me cruising the area in the past. This is when my 5'2" ex jumps off the back of the bike, gets in his face and starts reading him the riot act about harassing Harley enthusiasts. The officers entire demeanor immediately changed and he angrily told me I'd better produce my license and reg or we were both going to jail and my bike impounded! I couldn't ******* believe it! What a dumbass! I still love her to death even today, but boy, was I pissed! So, I ended up getting a ticket for speeding , doing 31 in a 25 mph zone.

I guess my point is, Don't be uncooperative unless they give you good reason, but also, don't offer anything unnecessarily.

Also, DON'Y EVER allow them into your home or motor vehicle without a warrant!

Good morning, afternoon, or evening officer.

Hands on the wheel at 10 and 2

Exchange pleasantries

Officer asks for license and registration

runs your license and registration

Officer comes back and says have a good morning, afternoon, or evening Mr. Falcons fan

You are free to go. I go on my way, traffic stops ends very nicely

Did you forget the questions about where you're going, whether you have any drugs or weapons in the car and if he can search it, or does that not happen?

I've had those questions in the past and the traffic stop ended as previously mentioned.

I actually volunteer the information. First thing I say is, I have a loaded gun in the car. Then I ask if they want it. Then we can talk.

I'm not spooking a cop. Make sure he knows he can trust me, then I can fib.

Cops do profile though. One time pulled into a movie theatre with my 3 black friends. Subs weren't on or anything parked the car. Cops storm it with guns drawn and ****. Yells at us to get out and get down on the ground which we did. Then asked what was in the chick fil a cup. I replied 'Sweet tea you want some' he said you being a smartass? i told him yeah you just ran up on my car with guns drawn for no reason none of us have priors or warrants run the licenses then he gave some BS excuse about how it matched the description of a stolen car. Let us on our way.

Cops do profile though. One time pulled into a movie theatre with my 3 black friends. Subs weren't on or anything parked the car. Cops storm it with guns drawn and ****. Yells at us to get out and get down on the ground which we did. Then asked what was in the chick fil a cup. I replied 'Sweet tea you want some' he said you being a smartass? i told him yeah you just ran up on my car with guns drawn for no reason none of us have priors or warrants run the licenses then he gave some BS excuse about how it matched the description of a stolen car. Let us on our way.

It happens. They are just people also and not highly paid one. Not paid enough for what they have to put up with.

But i was pulled in a all black neighborhood. with a car full of my black friends. We where parked and drunk when the cop drove by.

He turned on his lights and when i asked what i was doing wrong. He actually said "your white in this neighborhood after dark your up to something".

within 10 mins there was like 80 people from the complex tripping on the cops. He gave me a ticket for being drunk in public.

But get this. He put me in court on a sat. :)

So even after that scene he still hooked me up since there is no court on sat. the ticket was dropped.

But i was polite the entire time and respectful. I know i was being profiled. But i didnt wanna go to jail in front of my friends. I was having fun.