• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before you guys go all out for gurley or any running back

before the 3rd round I just want y'all to know man

I think devonta freeman will be a beast under new regime!

Lets wait and see..

What could you have POSSIBLY seen last year to lead you to such a conclusion?

Was it his pedestrian rushing?

Was it his Human Turnstile blocking?

Perhaps his nigh-zero receiving skills?

Freeman exhibited exactly ZERO skills needed to he an NFL back. And unlike other skill positions, RB's do not need so much time to develop as a runner. They either have it, or they never get it.

Blocking? Receiving? Sure: those skills can take some time to master. But he showed me nothing as a rusher, which as a rookie, if he has it, it should have been visible.

What could you have POSSIBLY seen last year to lead you to such a conclusion?

Was it his pedestrian rushing?

Was it his Human Turnstile blocking?

Perhaps his nigh-zero receiving skills?

Freeman exhibited exactly ZERO skills needed to he an NFL back. And unlike other skill positions, RB's do not need so much time to develop as a runner. They either have it, or they never get it.

Blocking? Receiving? Sure: those skills can take some time to master. But he showed me nothing as a rusher, which as a rookie, if he has it, it should have been visible.

Not exactly sure why, but falcon brass sure are hyping him though....TD, Shanny, even Quinn are all gushing about him. Like you, I don't see it, at least not from what he showed last year.

I know he didn't play all that much (which is why I'm kinda surprised by the hype by management)but did he break a single tackle last season?

Edited by Vandy

Not exactly sure why, but falcon brass sure are hyping him though....TD, Shanny, even Quinn are all gushing about him. Like you, I don't see it, at least not from what he showed last year.

I seriously doubt you two will see nothing else but gurley!!!

That's exactly why you would make a ****** gm

Before you guys go all out for gurley or any running back

before the 3rd round I just want y'all to know man

I think devonta freeman will be a beast under new regime!

Lets wait and see.. Until then I made this video of his

preseason highlights. Yea I know its only "PRESEASON"!!!!

Good back up and role player....could be pretty special and better than quizz

I think people only view Freeman as a backup because they want to draft specific players. And if you kinda devalue him, it makes the player they want look better. Freeman will be nice this season. People say he cant block, and he doesn't break enough tackles. But, he could have easily fixed all those things over the offseason. Those things can be fixed easy. Plus, he has only been in the league a year. He can still develop all the skills people think he lacks. Devonta can be a legit starter. I personally think we do need a power back, for certain short yardage situations. But, that can easily be obtained in the later rounds of the draft.

I was just playing around with that video nothing serious.

And yea karlos Williams is a monster I just watched some tape on him today if we draft him in like the 4th round freeman is gonna have to step it up cause that dude can fly for a big back and still break tackles

I just came from replying to a post that people are going to be shocked at how good Freeman is going to be... It's crazy how people on here don't even reallize how good he really is... This helps to show what I already knew.. I loved the pick when we got him and think he will be a huge part of this team going to the playoffs this year. WE just need a big back in this draft to set us for years in the position.