Am I The Only One Who Noticed.......

I follow Landon Collins on Instagram and in his avi he has the logos of four teams the Dolphins, Texans, Colts, and Falcons. I'm assuming these are teams that he has talked to and are potential landing spots, which is possible b/c I know the Texans and Colts are interested in him. I just found this interesting, because, aside from the combine, I haven't heard anything else regarding us and him. Did he even come for a visit? His user name is bamas_26.

Until they light up the big draft board in NYC everything is just speculation. I want Fowler but I just don't

see it happening. we'll know in a couple of weeks.

That would be hard seeing that the draft is in Chicago this year.. Sorry had to do it

It wouldn't surprise me in the least. He fits perfect in Quinn's scheme. He can roam and terrorize crossing routes and be physical at the line of scrimmage.

He is very physical. Only a few pounds and an inch or two from being the size of a linebacker.

Yeah, but he sounds like Moore. The question is would we spend the no. 8 overall on a guy who fills a "hole" on the team that exists only because the current occupant is injury prone, or would we prefer a coverage safety to play more the Earl Thomas role?

Classy

Call me what you want, but if you saw the video and her reaction you would say the same. If you saw her reaction when Landon's brother did the same thing (only to Florida) you would say the same thing. If you heard of all the controversy she started over the two decisions (to which she's not the legal guardian of either boys), you would say the same thing.

Guest Negatorris

Call me what you want, but if you saw the video and her reaction you would say the same. If you saw her reaction when Landon's brother did the same thing (only to Florida) you would say the same thing. If you heard of all the controversy she started over the two decisions (to which she's not the legal guardian of either boys), you would say the same thing.

Yeah, his mom was acting very ignorant. You'd think a mother would be the biggest supporter...

I saw both announcements and did not like how she acted. Still not a reason to call her out of her name. It is what it is

For the hundredth time, Landon Collins is NOT a free safety.

We already have two good SS's on the roster.

It was just an observation, besides there is no telling where Quinn's head is. There are 2, maybe 3 can't miss pass rushers that should be taken in the top 10-15. If they're gone, which is likely, I believe you trade back and start to look at more playmakers on defense (maybe offensive line as well) and do not sacrifice it just for the sake of getting a pass rusher in the first. Especially considering that there are pass rushers who are just as good who can be had in the 2nd round. Also, I wouldn't think that the Falcons logo would be in his avi if they haven't shown serious interest, that leads me to believe that he is at least being considered more than we think.

I follow Landon Collins on Instagram and in his avi he has the logos of four teams the Dolphins, Texans, Colts, and Falcons. I'm assuming these are teams that he has talked to and are potential landing spots, which is possible b/c I know the Texans and Colts are interested in him. I just found this interesting, because, aside from the combine, I haven't heard anything else regarding us and him. Did he even come for a visit? His user name is bamas_26.

In dont think this mean anything. He was just on NFLN last week saying his dream is to play for the Redskins.