Georgia Rb Todd Gurley's Knee Checks Out In Medical Recheck

XXVIII-III

Georgia running back Todd Gurley is a probable first-round pick, and teams interested in him are breathing a little easier today.

#Georgia RB Todd Gurley (ACL), who had medical rechecks yesterday & today, checked out fine, source said. Viewed as good to go for the draft

10:07 AM - 18 Apr 2015

Gurley suffered a torn ACL on Nov. 15 in Georgia's win over Auburn. That was his first game back after he missed four games because of a suspension for selling his autograph. He had surgery in late November, and the medical recheck in Indianapolis shows he is progressing as he should be, which means he could be ready for training camp.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000486224/article/rapoport-georgia-rb-todd-gurleys-knee-checks-out-just-fine

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Georgia running back Todd Gurley is a probable first-round pick, and teams interested in him are breathing a little easier today.

#Georgia RB Todd Gurley (ACL), who had medical rechecks yesterday & today, checked out fine, source said. Viewed as good to go for the draft

10:07 AM - 18 Apr 2015

Gurley suffered a torn ACL on Nov. 15 in Georgia's win over Auburn. That was his first game back after he missed four games because of a suspension for selling his autograph. He had surgery in late November, and the medical recheck in Indianapolis shows he is progressing as he should be, which means he could be ready for training camp.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000486224/article/rapoport-georgia-rb-todd-gurleys-knee-checks-out-just-fine

Who checked the knee his doctor or an nfl doctor.

Gurley was checked by a TATF hater doctor who tried every method he could to create a failing grade and couldn't.

In twelve days the Atlanta Falcons will pass on him for either a second tier edge rusher or cross trained OG. Bank on it.

I'm all for the Falcons taking Gurley. Just not at #8.

Why do people think Gurley goes to the Browns?? They just got excellent production from West and Crowell.

Have no idea. Here's where I think he could land:

PICK - TEAM - COMMENTS

06 - NYJ - would easily step ahead of Ivory and Ridley
07 - CHI - Forte is not getting younger
08 - ATL - Freeman and Smith are not the bruiser we need
09 - NYG - immediately jumps ahead of Vereen and Wilson
11 - MIN - might want to move Peterson for picks. Compliments Asiata and McKinnon
14 - MIA - much better than Miller, Gillislee or James
15 - SF - Bush and Hyde are not in same galaxy
17 - SD - no way he gets past SD with Woodhead as their top back
23 - DET - Joique Bell? Please
24 - ARI - great compliment to Ellington and Taylor
25 - CAR - could easily replace Stewart. Let's hope this doesn't happen
26 - BAL - Forsett is no spring chicken
27 - DAL - Jerry would love to have him to compliment McFadden, Randle and their beast Oline
29 - IND - Gore will retire soon. Takes Luck's play action game to the stratosphere
32 - NE - Blount is somewhere smokin blounts and Cadet aint no Gurlie
HOU and CLE could be possible but I don't see it.

Why do people think Gurley goes to the Browns?? They just got excellent production from West and Crowell.

West hit a wall after the halfway point. Crowell could be a problem if he didn't have to share carries. I didn't think Cleveland needed him either until I remembered how West fell off

Have no idea. Here's where I think he could land:

PICK - TEAM - COMMENTS

06 - NYJ - would easily step ahead of Ivory and Ridley
07 - CHI - Forte is not getting younger
08 - ATL - Freeman and Smith are not the bruiser we need
09 - NYG - immediately jumps ahead of Vereen and Wilson
11 - MIN - might want to move Peterson for picks. Compliments Asiata and McKinnon
14 - MIA - much better than Miller, Gillislee or James
15 - SF - Bush and Hyde are not in same galaxy
17 - SD - no way he gets past SD with Woodhead as their top back
23 - DET - Joique Bell? Please
24 - ARI - great compliment to Ellington and Taylor
25 - CAR - could easily replace Stewart. Let's hope this doesn't happen
26 - BAL - Forsett is no spring chicken
27 - DAL - Jerry would love to have him to compliment McFadden, Randle and their beast Oline
29 - IND - Gore will retire soon. Takes Luck's play action game to the stratosphere
32 - NE - Blount is somewhere smokin blounts and Cadet aint no Gurlie
HOU and CLE could be possible but I don't see it.

As long as he doesn't go to a division rival I think I can live without him. It sure is tempting to just say F it though. He's going to really help an offense somewhere.

West hit a wall after the halfway point. Crowell could be a problem if he didn't have to share carries. I didn't think Cleveland needed him either until I remembered how West fell off

They also have two first round picks so they could splurge.

If Gurley and one of the two WRs drop far enough they could fix their offensive problems. Even with Manziel.