White People Smh

Dago 3.0

I didn't notice the people in the video doing anything to warrant a SMH moment.

The little girl was pounding her chest like a gorilla and all of the adults were too stupid to tell her to stop. It sounds like one of the kids tells her not to do that right before the gorilla charges. They explicitly tell you at every single zoo in the world to not taunt the gorillas, and the dumbass dad just laughs about the whole thing.

The little girl was pounding her chest like a gorilla and all of the adults were too stupid to tell her to stop. It sounds like one of the kids tells her not to do that right before the gorilla charges. They explicitly tell you at every single zoo in the world to not taunt the gorillas, and the dumbass dad just laughs about the whole thing.

I didn't see any of that. Next time I'm at the Cincinnati Zoo I'll film how the minorities act there and start a thread titled 'Black people SMH' Oh wait, I forgot that's racist.

GMAFB

I didn't see any of that. Next time I'm at the Cincinnati Zoo I'll film how the minorities act there and start a thread titled 'Black people SMH' Oh wait, I forgot that's racist.

GMAFB

If you're not a minority, then yeah that's racist you sensitive cuntrag. Dago is white as ****, so this isn't racist. God dammit I hate humorless jerkoffs. Edited by The Shotfather

If you're not a minority, then yeah that's racist you sensitive cuntrag. Dago is white as ****, so this isn't racist. God dammit I hate humorless jerkoffs.

I resent that! I'm Sicilian and God only knows what got behind the wood shed

and DD...lighten up. Life is too short for this