New Star Wars. Who Is Gonna See It In Theaters?

Trouble

if your a die hard SW fan you might wanna avoid watching the trailer as it has character spoilers.

I know some fanboys who dont want any spoilers before the movies come out. Just saying.

Personally im on the fence as to what disney will do with it. Im older now and i enjoy some darker storylines. I know kids love the films and all. But someone needs to get capped.

Im liking this trailer as the music seems upgraded and has a more gripping effect and updated sound to it.

The new lightsaber seems cheesy. Darth mauls was just the best and its hard to out do. Unless they went numb chuck light sabers.

But i like there will be cameo appearances and lucas was played out. I think its better to get a fresh take on it. So im probably gonna check it out and give JJ and disney a fair shot and open mind on what they come up with.

still havent gotten around to watching the other ones. still waiting for kids to move and perhaps an unfortunate accident where im completely paralyzed and cant possibly get up and leave the room if i wanted to. that way i can say i watched fkin star wars

Anyone here read any of the SW novels?? Hier to the Empire is the movie they should have made. Lando dies, Chewy gets crippled, Han and Leigh have twins and Luke gets taken prisoner by one of the series most engaging characters Talon Kard. Oh and the Emperor cloned himself, leaving the clone on an abandoned planet to regain control of the empire

Great book....

Edit: I should note HttE takes place immediately after Return of the Jedi.

if your a die hard SW fan you might wanna avoid watching the trailer as it has character spoilers.

I know some fanboys who dont want any spoilers before the movies come out. Just saying.

Personally im on the fence as to what disney will do with it. Im older now and i enjoy some darker storylines. I know kids love the films and all. But someone needs to get capped.

Im liking this trailer as the music seems upgraded and has a more gripping effect and updated sound to it.

The new lightsaber seems cheesy. Darth mauls was just the best and its hard to out do. Unless they went numb chuck light sabers.

But i like there will be cameo appearances and lucas was played out. I think its better to get a fresh take on it. So im probably gonna check it out and give JJ and disney a fair shot and open mind on what they come up with.

you are thinking about the old disney

when walt was still alive....

Everything Changed with The Black Hole, and they kept getting even more away (from Walts Vision of Disney) with like the 3 Musketeers, Pirates and Maleficent... ppl die in disney now, a lot of ppl lol...

now saying that

i dont know if they would allow the Murder of Children (younglings) like we saw in the last Star Wars Film...

Star Wars has never Really been for Kids anyway, Teens Maybe, but not small Children...

I dont see JJ Abrams straying to far off the path that Lucas Films Carved Out....and Disney will fall in line, if they wanna keep JJ and Bad Robot lol

you are thinking about the old disney

when walt was still alive....

Everything Changed with The Black Hole, and they kept getting even more away (from Walts Vision of Disney) with like the 3 Musketeers, Pirates and Maleficent... ppl die in disney now, a lot of ppl lol...

now saying that

i dont know if they would allow the Murder of Children (younglings) like we saw in the last Star Wars Film...

Star Wars has never Really been for Kids anyway, Teens Maybe, but not small Children...

I dont see JJ Abrams straying to far off the path that Lucas Films Carved Out....and Disney will fall in line, if they wanna keep JJ and Bad Robot lol

I hope they still do easter egg sex jokes. Like they used to. Is the new disney still doing that?