Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirtybird#11

Nba Playoff Thread

1,048 posts in this topic

Not from my understanding. I know I got one with Kueckly59 but he dissapeared. Lol why am I not surprised?

Ok Np.

I'll have that sig for you sometime this week.

Warriors in 4.

Wow, that's bold Doc. Hope you're right though, I don't want to see James being that championship to Cleveland, or as many call it the mistake by the lake.

If the Cavs Do somehow win it it'll be the worst championship Lebron has ever won. I mean really he beat a lowly C's team, a Gasol-less Bulls team,an injured Hawsk squad, and lastly a possibly hurt GSW team (depending on how Klay is) an who Delly goes after :(

I actually want LeBron to win, it'd do a lot for Cleveland and the way GS has been (cocky as ****), I want them to get demolished.

Lol you literally did not read the rest of that post explaining the matchups did you

I actually read the entire thing. I don't think you understand my point. Even IF what you said about the matchups was true, the coaches have the options of SWITCHING the players. Your point of saying that those guys give you favorable matchups doesn't mean that the coach of the Cavs has to STICK with unfavorable matchups. It just makes no sense.

I actually want LeBron to win, it'd do a lot for Cleveland and the way GS has been (cocky as ****), I want them to get demolished.

How are they cocky? If anyone is cocky, it Lebron.

I can only imagine the epic amount of sand in vuhjinas, if it was a Cavs or a GSW that did what Dwight Howard did, and didn't get suspended. How NBA conspiracies would abound. Lol

It might very well be Cleveland's year or Golden State's year. If Cleveland and Golden State make it to the Finals, there will be a tear in fabric of the space-time continuum of RC, as the vajhinal sand will implode upon itself from the sheer weight of it all. The only safe way out is for Houston to take it all.

It's coming. lol

I actually read the entire thing. I don't think you understand my point. Even IF what you said about the matchups was true, the coaches have the options of SWITCHING the players. Your point of saying that those guys give you favorable matchups doesn't mean that the coach of the Cavs has to STICK with unfavorable matchups. It just makes no sense.

They wouldn't be getting the heavy minutes. Coaches stick with their guns.

See: Popovich. The best coach in the NBA wouldn't bench TP/play him less no matter how bad he was this year. If you look at the analytics(I think they're pointless but), he was actually graded one of the worst in the league

They wouldn't be getting the heavy minutes. Coaches stick with their guns.

See: Popovich. The best coach in the NBA wouldn't bench TP/play him less no matter how bad he was this year. If you look at the analytics(I think they're pointless but), he was actually graded one of the worst in the league

I see your point but if coaches see that matchups are unfavorable, they will more than likely not utilize those matchups. Popovich has made some boneheaded coaching decisions but I don't think the Cavs coach would stick with what's not working. Just my opinion.

How are they cocky? If anyone is cocky, it Lebron.

Have you seen Green and Curry? They act like they have won it all already.

The only respectable warrior imo is Thompson.

Both the Cavs and Warriors are cocky lol. I don't mind it, I like confident ppl and that confidence and swagger should make for a good series. I can't see either team quitting in any game. The best player vs the best team, let's see who wins.