Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirtybird#11

Nba Playoff Thread

1,048 posts in this topic

Is there a trophy for winning 1 game more than a rival who swept you?

Is there a trophy for losing more games than a team you swept?

Is there a trophy for losing more games than a team you swept?

is there a trophy for losing 30-14 and 37-34 to a team that is supposed to be worse than you?

is there a trophy for losing 30-14 and 37-34 to a team that is supposed to be worse than you?

Is there a trophy for beating your big brother?

Is there a trophy for beating your big brother?

I dunno, did they give it to you last season?

Is there a trophy for being losers? Because we both win.

We have a few of those in our trophy case.

Here's yours

4733173_orig.jpg

Funny...I haven't seen that trophy displayed in the Falcons empty trophy case ;)

hater.

last year was the showcase of what good basketball is. ball movement, self-less play, and great teamwork.

And EPIC flopping. I mean absolutely EPIC flopping and whining like never before seen.

And EPIC flopping. I mean absolutely EPIC flopping and whining like never before seen.

Ginobili, Parker and Duncan have all mastered the art of "The Flop"

Ginobili, Parker and Duncan have all mastered the art of "The Flop"

Ginobli yeah. But Parker and Duncan? HeII no lol. Do you watch the NBA? Duncan is the biggest square there is. Calling him a flopper is laughable.

Ginobli yeah. But Parker and Duncan? HeII no lol. Do you watch the NBA? Duncan is the biggest square there is. Calling him a flopper is laughable.

Ever since the Hornets/ Pelicans have been in the West I've watched enough to know that Parker AND Duncan are floppers.
SaintsFanInLA likes this

Really? Because Green and Curry are EPIC floppers as well. Green doesn't flop offensively as much (exaggerating that game 2 call where Curry's 3 was waved off), but dude is the ultimate flopper on the defensive side of the ball (i.e. the two vs. AD where air knocked him down, Gasol's post move that green flew, etc).

Lets not include the amount of BS calls that don't go against GS that go against their opponents. Moving screens, holds, etc that Bogut/Green do offensive play after offensive play, yet it never gets called. It happens slightly to Gasol and Asik and they got called for it so fast it wasn't even funny.

But you're an LAL fan, you have a biased hatred to them just as much as they have one to you.

Duncan flops, Parker does as well, Ginobili is the ultimate flopper, but notice everytime Curry shoots a 3, he lands on his *** somehow?

Duncan flops, Parker does as well, Ginobili is the ultimate flopper, but notice everytime Curry shoots a 3, he lands on his *** somehow?

Check this out:

If Curry thinks theres a chance he can't fall safely he falls to his ***. He doesn't do it to flop, he does it because he knows he has glass ankles and can't risk falling on an opponents foot.

Do you REALLY wanna start posting vids of floppers? LOL. Ginobli and Parker are the BIGGEST floppers in the HISTORY of the NBA. Harden might be a close second to these guys.

I was waiting to use that in a continuing argument! lol

He's a baby face, so the media soaks it up, but he flops up there with the best of them.

Someone needs to do what Asik did:

Fisher is by far the biggest flopper 'ever'

Fisher was a HUGE flopper. That was the only part of his game that I hated. I HATED it.

If Curry thinks theres a chance he can't fall safely he falls to his ***. He doesn't do it to flop, he does it because he knows he has glass ankles and can't risk falling on an opponents foot.

Have you seen some of those landings? He throws his hands up in the air expecting a call. most of the time, the defender isn't even in the way for him to land on said foot.

I like watching Curry play, dude has one of the quickest releases I've seen and is accurate as heck. What I don't like is the constant BS golden state gets away with. It was unbearable in other years with SA, this is even worse. Last year, you can't say SA flopped much in the finals, they just had extremely better ball movement.

My boy Vlade Divac is the greatest flopper of all time, they should just name the shyt after him. Only person that comes close is Manu, Danny Ainge was pretty bad too lol.

Have you seen some of those landings? He throws his hands up in the air expecting a call. most of the time, the defender isn't even in the way for him to land on said foot.

I like watching Curry play, dude has one of the quickest releases I've seen and is accurate as heck. What I don't like is the constant BS golden state gets away with. It was unbearable in other years with SA, this is even worse. Last year, you can't say SA flopped much in the finals, they just had extremely better ball movement.

The 2014 Spurs defined how bball should be played. The ball movement was a thing of beauty, and everyone that touched the ball was either a threat to score or dish the ball to the next man.