Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirtybird#11

Nba Playoff Thread

1,048 posts in this topic

Let me get this straight, so without Kevin Love and now Kyrie Irving, the Cats are up 2-0 against the Hawks? I didn't see the game, can someone explain to me what happened?

Simply put, Atlanta tried to double LBJ and he did what he always does, passed the ball and his teammates scored. Then he added 30 points of his own with 9 rebounds and 11 assist.

As I said before the series began, I felt as though lbj would have something to say about the Hawks winning this series. Hawks just don't have an answer for him.

As I said before the series began, I felt as though lbj would have something to say about the Hawks winning this series. Hawks just don't have an answer for him.

Nobody cares what you said *****

Ladies ladies.

There's enough of me to go around.

Just keep practicing your keegles and I'll be right over.

I don't hit women *****. Pull your skirt up.

I'll **** you both till you love me

ehhhhhhh

still proud of Hawks

no1 expected them to be in the ECF

but yea, will take almost an act of God for them to win this series now...

ehhhhhhh

still proud of Hawks

no1 expected them to be in the ECF

but yea, will take almost an act of God for them to win this series now...

Expectations change throughout a season though.

After the first half of the season, everyone expected them to do something big this season.

It's good to be proud of them but they're failing just like the Falcons have done on a couple occasions

Hawks jerseys tonight were fire tho

I bet Hawks fans are wishing they had a young Dominique Wilkins wearing one of those jerseys right now ;)

KK is now out.... But is that a blessing in disguise? I mean if KK isn't hitting he is uneffective..... So that means we get a more slashing/defensive lineup with possibly Dennis or Baze starting

falconsrus likes this

KK is now out.... But is that a blessing in disguise? I mean if KK isn't hitting he is uneffective..... So that means we get a more slashing/defensive lineup with possibly Dennis or Baze starting

He is useful even if he isn't hitting it because teams have to respect him. He gives your other 4 spacing and they don't have to go against clogged lanes. Guess what happens when your "slashers" don't have spacing...?

Only Atlanta fans would think kk being out is a possible blessing in disguise. Hahahaha

eastside_bird likes this

no it's not a blessing in disguise lol. KK is your best shooter, without his spot up shooting you guys won't be able to play fast paced ball the way u did during the reg season, neither baze or dennis are giving you what Korver gives offensively. Defensively you're better off, but not really, still no one to guard lbj and you're getting killed on the boards. Plus the series shifts to Cleveland down 0-2.
eastside_bird likes this

No no, I don't want to see facts as to why ATL is in trouble.

The Cavs have been at 70% since before this series.

Atl is being outplayed by a lesser team.

Cavs in 5