Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirtybird#11

Nba Playoff Thread

1,048 posts in this topic

Mhhhhhmmmmm that was some bitter Apple juice tonight. I ain't worried. I still think the Hawks win in 7.

I expect a huge jolt of energy by the likes of Mike Scott,Mike Muscala,and Kent Bazemore throughout the rest of the series. Go Hawks!

Mhhhhhmmmmm that was some bitter Apple juice tonight. I ain't worried. I still think the Hawks win in 7.

I expect a huge jolt of energy by the likes of Mike Scott,Mike Muscala,and Kent Bazemore throughout the rest of the series. Go Hawks!

I think losing Carrol was huge, now not only do u not have Sefalosha but ya lost your second best perimeter defender. Who guards lbj? Bazemore provided a spark off the bench, but can he play consistently well throughout the series? Eager to see how this goes down, surprised the Hawks lost tonight though. And nearly got ran out of the gym...

You keep saying this, but no one cares.

see by the lack of responses....

lol

I know you want to be like me...

...but you are taking it a little far now.

Another rough night.... I'm just waiting (praying) that we turn it around in CLE

I wouldn't count them out, but you're down 0-2 going to Cleveland lol. I actually think they steal one in Cleveland and win one at home, but Cavs will win game 6.

You think jermaine dupri already left?

I think the entire fan base quit pretending they were fans in the first place...I kid, I kid.

I don't know what it is but I can't bring myself to realization that these Hawks are done..... I mean honestly I have a sense they will end up making this a 7 game series.

Nah **** that and **** this team. Frauds of the highest order. Hope they lose 4-0 and get destroyed every single game.

Gee just leave your fandom at the door why don't you.....

I kid I kid. I know you're probably upset cause we played so terrible but don't lose hope..... These Hawks Arent done yet.

Matthew Dellavedova > Jeff Teague

I thought Teague was about to take his lunch money. I owe Dellavedova my sincerest apology.

I thought Teague was about to take his lunch money. I owe Dellavedova my sincerest apology.

Atlanta is supposed to have the best bench but Cleveland is showing them what's up.

Let me get this straight, so without Kevin Love and now Kyrie Irving, the Cavs are up 2-0 against the Hawks? I didn't see the game, can someone explain to me what happened?