Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirtybird#11

Nba Playoff Thread

1,048 posts in this topic

Gstate is gonna mop the floor with the no D playing Rockets. I think they win in 5. Cavs and Hawks should go to 7.

This is what I'm thinking^

I could see ATL shocking us all an beating Cleveland in 5.... But I don't think the refs would allow it.

This is what I'm thinking^

I could see ATL shocking us all an beating Cleveland in 5.... But I don't think the refs would allow it.

Could happen, I'd personally rather see Gstate and the Hawks in the finals. Just think lbj will have something to say about that.

Could happen, I'd personally rather see Gstate and the Hawks in the finals. Just think lbj will have something to say about that.

By that you mean refs gonna **** us!?!?

By that you mean refs gonna **** us!?!?

No. He means the best basketball player walking the planet is going to single handedly change the series.

No. He means the best basketball player walking the planet is going to single handedly change the series.

He's gonna beat everyone by himself huh?

He's gonna beat everyone by himself huh?

I actually think the Hawks pull it out. I don't think the Cavs are healthy enough. Just think LeBron will pull a couple out.

I actually think the Hawks pull it out. I don't think the Cavs are healthy enough. Just think LeBron will pull a couple out.

I think LeBron will play his usual out of his mind playoff play...

...Much like Beal played out of his mind in the last series.

Hawk's just have a deep team with 5 solid starters and a great bench.

I think LeBron will play his usual out of his mind playoff play...

...Much like Beal played out of his mind in the last series.

Hawk's just have a deep team with 5 solid starters and a great bench.

Hawks are definitely the better team with the Cavs without Love. I think it's fairly close if Love is healthy.

You cared enough to reply

And others care

Notice I'm not discussing your prediction which you have made 4 times now?

Notice no one else is...

Get it yet?

This looks like this will be a good series. These teams are pretty evenly matched. The GSW needed two pretty big runs at home to beat a team that I thought would be emotionally exhausted after coming from being down 3-1. Houston has come to play.

I never knew the Harden attended the Manu Ginobli and Tony Parker school of flopping. Watching this game, almost every time he drives to the basket he is displaying some level of flopping. lolol

Tom Servo likes this

Any predictions on the first Cavs v Hawks game?

I got ATL by 10+. Korver finds his groove again, Mike Scott and Dennis are explosive off the bench,and Carroll dominates Lebron.

I got ATL by 10+. Korver finds his groove again, Mike Scott and Dennis are explosive off the bench,and Carroll dominates Lebron.

I agree with this, cavs are 0-14 in series game 1's. I think LeBron goes for 25+ but the rest of the team will be of little help. Hawks win by 14. However I have the Cavs stealing game 2 and winning at home in game 3 before the Hawks win again. They'll steal game 5 in ATL and close it out at home.