Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirtybird#11

Nba Playoff Thread

1,048 posts in this topic

If Irving and Love were healthy, I would say Cavs could definitely do it. Unfortunately, Love is out for the season due to Olynyk's dirty play and Kyrie is on a bum ankle against arguably one of the quickest PGs in the NBA.

For all of Irving's hype and issues in previous years, I've never seen him play this quality of defense throughout the year. He had a stretch where he literally shut down (sub30% shooting) some of the best PGs in the league for 10-15 games this year.

Hawks in 6 or less...

I would agree with u considering Hawks won the season series 3-1, but idk, I'm thinking LeBron makes his presence felt this series.

I would agree with u considering Hawks won the season series 3-1, but idk, I'm thinking LeBron makes his presence felt this series.

I agree, guarding LBJ in regular season is different than guarding him in the playoffs.

I agree, guarding LBJ in regular season is different than guarding him in the playoffs.

1 guy can be the dif in the NBA I guess, ala M Jordan

still

Pretty clear the Hawks play as a team, and a Good Team will usually beat a team with just a super star ...

Let James score 40 and hold the rest of the team to 30, Hawks will win this series pretty easily IMO

Why do people think Jamal Crawford is good? He's just a volume shooter who doesn't hit a high % at all.

Hawks are the better, healthier team at this point. It's still hard to count out a talent like LeBron. If Kyrie is still wounded, I expect a big series from the King.