Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirtybird#11

Nba Playoff Thread

1,048 posts in this topic

Both teams are Playing sloppy tonight.

A lot of penalties.

The Cavs have 58 points and are shooting 48% while only committing 9 fouls and 6 turnovers...

...god da*m you just like to watch yourself type.

The Cavs have 58 points and are shooting 48% while only committing 9 fouls and 6 turnovers...

...god da*m you just like to watch yourself type.

Watch the game

He's right. This game is trash.

Both teams started out a combined 1/19 in the first six minutes of the third quarter

In the third yes. Third both teams have been garbage.

First half, Cavs played decent. Bulls were ok.

Treefiddy, remember at the end of round one when I said the hawks would not make it pass round two regardless who it was?

Well I think I was wrong. Lol. I honestly think they have a chance. And if they face the bulls, I think they can beat them.

Treefiddy, remember at the end of round one when I said the hawks would not make it pass round two regardless who it was?

Well I think I was wrong. Lol. I honestly think they have a chance. And if they face the bulls, I think they can beat them.

Yeah... All of the Eastern teams have looked fairly average while showing some sparks here and there.

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

That 3rd quarter was BRUTAL. I mean, they were almost down to six minutes and only a total of 2 points were scored. I don't think I have ever seen anything like that.

But man, the Cavs put the pressure on and SMASHED the Bulls. AGAIN, I maintain if K Love is in this series, they sweep Chicago. But who REALLY knows?