Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirtybird#11

Nba Playoff Thread

1,048 posts in this topic

Bulls have always matched up well with Cleveland/LeBron, their defense has always flustered him. Issue is, now they have legit scoring options outside of just DRose which makes them a more complete team.

I really believe that if Kevin Love was healthy and playing, the Cavs would have swept the Bulls. Seriously, every game is close but Love hits outside shots opening the lanes for Kyrie and James.

I really believe that if Kevin Love was healthy and playing, the Cavs would have swept the Bulls. Seriously, every game is close but Love hits outside shots opening the lanes for Kyrie and James.

What about Love this season has suggested he would've made that big of an impact?

What about Love this season has suggested he would've made that big of an impact?

the same way ryan anderson helps out, spacing.

A lot of LeBron's <3ft shots were contested heavily compared to when Love is on the court.

stats won't show it unless you look at the minutes together and minutes love is off the court and compare the ortg and ts%. It is higher with love than with any other PF/C

the same way ryan anderson helps out, spacing.

A lot of LeBron's <3ft shots were contested heavily compared to when Love is on the court.

stats won't show it unless you look at the minutes together and minutes love is off the court and compare the ortg and ts%. It is higher with love than with any other PF/C

Sure he's a decent spacing big man, but to say he is the missing piece to sweeping the Bulls????? Ain't no way...

Sure he's a decent spacing big man, but to say he is the missing piece to sweeping the Bulls????? Ain't no way...

How is there no way? He's one of the best players on the team. His role is imperative to that offense. The Cavs are a loaded team with Love. Without him, they're just good.

Come on dude, let's be real. Without him, the Cavs have been in every game. K Love avg 16 pts a game but what he really did was keep the spacing because defenses have to honor his outside shooting. That opened lanes for LeBron and Kyrie. It made driving the paint easier. If he was in there, chances are the Bulls would have lost all 4 games. Every game was within 8 points except game 2 that Cleveland won by like 15. This is without K Love, and JR was missing for the first 2 games.

Kevin Love doesn't equal a sweep of Chicago... That's not how it works.

The real question is will someone hit a buzzer beater tonight?

It's a really simple concept. It really is, you are trying harder not to get it than it would take TO get it.

It's a really simple concept. It really is, you are trying harder not to get it than it would take TO get it.

Sure he'd help their chances; but to say he'd most definitely get the job done is a little overblown

Yall have gotta be with me on hoping the Hawks or someone different makes it to the finals. Cause the refs are obviously against everyone not named WAS,GSW,or CLE.

I'm praying for a Hawks/Clippers matchup.

Yall have gotta be with me on hoping the Hawks or someone different makes it to the finals. Cause the refs are obviously against everyone not named WAS,GSW,or CLE.

I'm praying for a Hawks/Clippers matchup.

Hawks still a bit soft inside

if their Jumpers are not falling, they are in Trouble....

we need a banger @ Center, they get that in the off season, Man they will be hard to beat next yr....