If You Let A 10 Use A Strap-On Does That Make You Gay?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah no way I'm down with that, I don't care if it's Kate Beckinsale... I still get a little freaked out when a chick puts her finger up there. And with all the hotass readily available nowadays thanks to Tinder and the like, no sense in having to resort to something like that...

Yeah no way I'm down with that, I don't care if it's Kate Beckinsale... I still get a little freaked out when a chick puts her finger up there. And with all the hotass readily available nowadays thanks to Tinder and the like, no sense in having to resort to something like that...

That's pretty much the conclusion we all came to. This stemmed from a drunken watching of a hilarious episode of Broad City.

Buttstuff just isn't my bag, giving or receiving, so there's no way I'd even entertain the idea regardless of how much I loved the girl or how much she wanted to try it. There were 4 girls with us, and all of them said they would never participate in something like that and don't know anyone who would.

I don't know how you could peg your boyfriend and ever look at him the same.

wait... arent you younger than 40...

does your family have a history or .... do you like them....emot-barf.gif

I'm 29. Worst part is, I had it when I was 19 or 20. I've told this story here before, but in college, I started having trouble peeing, usually after I woke up. Bladder was full, absolutely would have to go, but I would stand there for 10 minutes trying to squeeze a drop out, no go. Then, I watched Zoolander for the first time, which has the running joke of Jerry Stiller's character begging his prostate to let him pee just a little throughout the movie. It dawned on my that might be what was wrong, so I went and got it checked out. It wasn't pleasant.

We are missing critical pieces of information.

1. Whose idea was it? If it was his, no need to answer any others.

2. Has he already been with the 10?

3. If yes, was it that good and he's afraid of losing it?

4. If no, is he that desparate, because it sounds like a trap if he hasn't been with her already.

5. Do you think these are relevant questions? If not, you're gay.

That's pretty much the conclusion we all came to. This stemmed from a drunken watching of a hilarious episode of Broad City.

Buttstuff just isn't my bag, giving or receiving, so there's no way I'd even entertain the idea regardless of how much I loved the girl or how much she wanted to try it. There were 4 girls with us, and all of them said they would never participate in something like that and don't know anyone who would.

I don't know how you could peg your boyfriend and ever look at him the same.

What if you had to choose between having sex with the most disgusting woman on the planet or the most attractive man? Before you answer, ponder for a moment how truly revolting it's possible for a human being to be, and then realize that whatever your worse case scenario is, it doesn't even come close to the actual reality of the most disgusting woman on the planet.