Marvel Vs Dc. Hero Vs Hero. Who Wins?

Big Bubba

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This contest needs weight classes

Agreed.

Stuff like Guardians of the universe vs The Watchers would be interesting. Odin vs Shazam (The old guy/source of the Captain's powers)

Thanos vs Darkseid

Guys like Hulk, Superman, Thor, Flash (Infinite mass punch), etc etc..that could shatter a comet with one punch. ....should be lumped together to duke it out. 1v1.

Then... guys like dr strange vs dr fate.

etc

I'll get it started with these two..

Aquaman vs Sub-Mariner

Batman vs Ironman

I will go with Sub-Mariner and Batman.

I am not sure about the first two but I think Ironman would destroy Bats. Ironman is Marvel's Batman in a sense. Billionaire genius who uses gadgets to become a super hero. Put them in an open field and the contest would last all of 3 seconds. With his flight, repulsor weapons, rockets etc...Ironman blasts Bruce Wayne to smithereens from a very safe distance.

Now Capt. America vs Bats would be a better match. Two athletes in peak condition but obviously Cap is far stronger but Bats has his gadgets. Not sure how effective Cap's shield would be against certain gadgets (like gas pellets) but this SHOULD be a better match.

Yikes these are good^^^^^

I'll go Lobo,Wonder Woman,Hulk,Cable,Batman,and SG

Dude, Deadpool destroys Batman. LOL. It ain't even close. You're talking about Wolverine's accelerated healing factor, teleportation, along with martial arts and super human agility and reflexes. It's not even close.

I am not sure about the first two but I think Ironman would destroy Bats. Ironman is Marvel's Batman in a sense. Billionaire genius who uses gadgets to become a super hero. Put them in an open field and the contest would last all of 3 seconds. With his flight, repulsor weapons, rockets etc...Ironman blasts Bruce Wayne to smithereens from a very safe distance.

Now Capt. America vs Bats would be a better match. Two athletes in peak condition but obviously Cap is far stronger but Bats has his gadgets. Not sure how effective Cap's shield would be against certain gadgets (like gas pellets) but this SHOULD be a better match.

In the scenario you painted...about Batman just standing there in the open field.........while Ironman is at a safe distance...launching an attack makes no sense to me.

Batman is a master strategist. Ironman is not.

Besides that............ Batman has donned several armored, high tech battle suits over the years, whenever he needed to level the playing field. If Ironman goes out there and expects a straight up 1v1 fight with no real strategy involved...then he'll lose before the fight even starts. I just don't see Stark outsmarting Wayne, in anyway, on a battlefield.

I don't know who I'd put against Captain America. He is enhanced. but no real weapons outside of a shield and his body. Great leader, but not too brainy. I think Batman is in a higher weight class compared to Captain America. I think Captain would end up trapped and rendered all but useless once the fight starts. I've to think of his DC counterpart.....because right now I'm drawing a blank.

In the scenario you painted...about Batman just standing there in the open field.........while Ironman is at a safe distance...launching an attack makes no sense to me.

Batman is a master strategist. Ironman is not.

Besides that............ Batman has donned several armored, high tech battle suits over the years, whenever he needed to level the playing field. If Ironman goes out there and expects a straight up 1v1 fight with no real strategy involved...then he'll lose before the fight even starts. I just don't see Stark outsmarting Wayne, in anyway, on a battlefield.

I don't know who I'd put against Captain America. He is enhanced. but no real weapons outside of a shield and his body. Great leader, but not too brainy. I think Batman is in a higher weight class compared to Captain America. I think Captain would end up trapped and rendered all but useless once the fight starts. I've to think of his DC counterpart.....because right now I'm drawing a blank.

I put them there for the purpose of heads up fight. Like if we were to put them in an arena.

And where are you getting this Iron Man is not a strategist thing? He is the leader of the Avengers.

Capt. America would wipe the streets with Bats in a straight fist fight.

Edited by SaintsFanInLA

I put them there for the purpose of heads up fight. Like if we were to put them in an arena.

And where are you getting this Iron Man is not a strategist thing? He is the leader of the Avengers.

Capt. America would wipe the streets with Bats in a straight fist fight.

Iron Man (Tony Stark) is the leader of the Avengers? Do/did you ever read any of the comics? Or you just going on the movie script?

In the comics Stark was a raging alcoholic, often finding his Avenger status as suspended.