To Those Wanting A Rb In The First Round

Oh ***** please... you clearly look down on women from the way you talk. You literally just called them emotional and illogical 5 minutes ago. Read my post btw - turns out women are better at controlling their emotions than men from the research found. So calm your emotions and quit acting like a whiny man wink.png

Quote my post. I want you to post where I said women are illogical. I want those exact words posted. If you cannot post them then you need to shut the **** up.

Anybody that has ever been around any woman knows they are emotional. Just because you have never been around a woman doesn't make it untrue.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote my post. I want you to post where I said women are illogical. I want those exact words posted. If you cannot post them then you need to shut the **** up.

Anybody that has ever been around any woman knows they are emotional. Just because you have never been around a woman doesn't make it untrue.

You sound like a ******* moron. Guys are more emotional than women. When I go to a bar it isn't women looking for a fight or yelling at each other 90% of the time. When I go to the game it ain't women that are throwing **** at each other and getting all pissy. And weak attempt at insulting me there too, jackhole. I'll be sure to tell my wife she isn't a woman.

Pace doesn't matter. At our LEO spot, we don't have anyone who's had more than 4.5 sacks. That's horrid for a designated pass rusher. And it's not the same as the yardage totals for RBs, can guarantee we could plug Freeman in and he'd triple or quadruple his current yardage totals, but that'd be stupid.

I also don't believe in development the way you do. He can bring the best out of people, he can't coach up someone who never had the talent in the first place. And we need a talent infusion there.

Why "lmao" at Dupree/Gregory with Abdullah? Both pass rushers have a healthy chance of racking up double digit sacks multiple times in their careers and being all around great players, and Abdullah is probably the second most talented back in the draft behind Gurley. Can guarantee if his fumbling issues have improved (as they seem to be) and he doesn't get injured he'll have multiple 1000+ yard seasons. Same goes for Gurley but his chance at being injured is higher.

Your want for Gurley just doesn't make much sense when you look at the big picture.

In here is where I see the biggest down fall for a pass rusher what are we actually looking for here.

Are we looking for that foundation guy thats going to anchor our pass rush for years or another 5-7 sack guy.This is why I keep questioning going for the 3rd or possibly the 4th best rusher at 8.

Hence why I believe like FFS has the FO already loaded up on what looks to be a good amount of 4-5 sack guys and why they maybe looking somewhere else.While the whole world has us looking at pass rush maybe the our FO doesn't and is a bit more open minded.

I'll go out on a limb and say it no if we can't project a double digit sack guy and a 3 down guy that can play the run I don't want a pass rusher at 8.For me he has to be thee guy our go to going foward and if w can't project that or aren't confident about that then I'm moving on to the next area of need in the team on the board and picking there.

In here is where I see the biggest down fall for a pass rusher what are we actually looking for here.

Are we looking for that foundation guy thats going to anchor our pass rush for years or another 5-7 sack guy.This is why I keep questioning going for the 3rd or possibly the 4th best rusher at 8.

Hence why I believe like FFS has the FO already loaded up on what looks to be a good amount of 4-5 sack guys and why they maybe looking somewhere else.While the whole world has us looking at pass rush maybe the our FO doesn't and is a bit more open minded.

I'll go out on a limb and say it no if we can't project a double digit sack guy and a 3 down guy that can play the run I don't want a pass rusher at 8.For me he has to be thee guy our go to going foward and if w can't project that or aren't confident about that then I'm moving on to the next area of need in the team on the board and picking there.

I believe Dupree will turn out to be the best defensive player of this draft. He IS a 3-down player.

He CAN hold the edge in the running game.

He CAN effectively and smoothly drop into coverage.

He CAN learn how to utilize his speed and power effectively. His only major flaw is technique, which is a learnable skill.

^That's the intriguing part to me, he's already the most versatile of the pass rushers without hardly any technique to speak of. Everything I've heard about the UK coaches says that they're more schemers, not developers. He doesn't really even have pass rush moves. With them, he can be elite.

That's fair, and if the FO isn't comfortable with the guy available, I'm perfectly fine with them taking someone like Brandon Scherff and addressing pass rusher and RB later. But I do think Gregory/Beasley/Dupree can all be really great for us, with the potential for double digit sacks or at least a huge impact, and I also think that Gurley at 8 has too much risk involved (considering how often 1st round RBs get injured, even those without an injury history), especially with how deep this RB class is. But I agree, moving to the next area of need is fine if they don't like what's there. Don't want a reach.

http://www.fitbrains.com/blog/women-men-brains/

Emotions: Women typically have a larger limbic system than men, which makes them more in touch and expressive with their emotions. Women are usually more empathic and comprehensive in thinking, while men focus on exact issues and disregard impertinent information. Men have a difficult time understanding emotions not explicitly verbalized but can think more logically, while women have a more wholesome view of thinking & understanding but their emotions can sometimes influence decisions.

I guess science is wrong though.

You should just apologize to all "females" and move on bro. You made a mistake. It happens.

And that's from a mofo that's been begging for a pass rusher for years. Like me.

Yall boys will wise up sooner or later. Maybe.

And that's from a mofo that's been begging for a pass rusher for years. Like me.

Yall boys will wise up sooner or later. Maybe.

That should be our motto when FFS1970 moves into the FO with his boys and brings the Falcons to the promised land.

WISE UP!

:D

I like arguing this stuff tbh, and I do like Gurley an awful lot. But I just don't see the value yknow? I'll support him if he comes here and root for him if he doesn't, just would prefer targeting a RB in the 2nd or 3rd.

That should be our motto when FFS1970 moves into the FO with his boys and brings the Falcons to the promised land.

WISE UP!

:D

I like arguing this stuff tbh, and I do like Gurley an awful lot. But I just don't see the value yknow? I'll support him if he comes here and root for him if he doesn't, just would prefer targeting a RB in the 2nd or 3rd.

Where's your boy Harold gonna wind up? You made that awesome vid of him and got me on his train now I don't see you talk about him anymore

I am going to go out on a limb and suggest that those posters (myself included) who took exception to your blatantly misogynistic remarks do just fine. In fact, treating women with respect is one of those things that the modern world has caught up with.

I have always said you can judge a culture (but in this case, we'll say a poster) by how they treat their women.

Please stop. Take it to private messages and kindly stop crapping up this thread. Please.

Not happening. If the mods want to continue to let this type of crap fly, then the other side needs to have a voice. It is embarrassing for the fanbase.

Sad thing is, it was probably an off-handed joke that was not meant to inflame. A quick -- my bad, that statement was kinda dumb -- would have diffused the whole thing.

You can throw out all of the facts in the world that show it's stupid to take a RB in the top 10 and these guys won't care.

They're going against every single thing they preached to the board last year about fixing the lines first because the dude plays for UGA.

They're clearly thinking with emotions and not logic much like females.

Yep, "Todd The God" is getting a lot of hate.

*takes deep breath*

On the subject of the thread:

Were I a fan of UGA, I would probably be frothing at the mouth to draft him. So, I get it.

That said, the value just isn't there. You do not take a running back top 10 in the modern NFL.

The top 10 is for QB, Pass Rush (whatever the position), Corner, other-worldly linebacker, OT or DT.

Edited by Falcon Ben

*takes deep breath*

On the subject of the thread:

Were I a fan of UGA, I would probably be frothing at the mouth to draft him. So, I get it.

That said, the value just isn't there. You do not take a running back top 10 in the modern NFL.

The top 10 is for QB, Pass Rush (whatever the position), Corner, other-worldly linebacker, OT or DT.

Right now he is considered a top 5 so called "safe pick" by the so called "experts".

Where's your boy Harold gonna wind up? You made that awesome vid of him and got me on his train now I don't see you talk about him anymore

I still love the guy, it's just I can't remember the last time we drafted someone in the 1st who we hadn't met up with or worked out. That's Harold in this situation. The biggest buzz is around him is that he'd go to one of the high 2nd rounders who brought him in (Jacksonville, Jets, Bears) or more likely one of the low first rounders, like the Steelers (apparently high on him at 22), the Patriots, or...sadly...the Saints. They brought him in for a workout too, and they need pass rush. Pick at 31 is convenient unless NE leapfrogs them or something. I just don't want to get my hopes up only for him to go to the Saints, because then I'm rooting for his failure...it's tough.

There are apparently 14 teams (!!!) that held a private workout with him, I just can't find most of the team names.