Alford And Trufant

Alford had a great rookie season, followed up by a disappointing sophomore season with an injury as the cherry on top. I'm not even close to counting him out, dude is the epitome of someone who needs to just be set loose with a simple scheme. I'd like to see us take a look at him at FS. Him and Trufant are both grabby but Tru is more subtle about it, Alford just gets in trouble. Could be better in a spot where he gets to just take advantage of his range and ability to read/react, he's super athletic and not at all a lost cause.

Alcord had his struggles adjusting and ppl ready to replace him already.. smh some ppl have absolutely no patience lol.. alford and tru will be one of the better duoz in the league. Alford has better speed ball skills and hands just needs to trusg himself and get his hands off after 5yds

Dont understand the FS talk with alford. He a fast Ball hawk but he lacks the strength to start there. He would look good in zone or man but that's about it. Alford simply cant lay a good hit on tight ends and running backs after they catch the ball in his zone. He can do that more consistently against wide receivers. Is Alford our Earl Thomas? I dont think so. Southward or Eric Rowe would be better served in that big hitter role opposite William Moore.

Trufant and Alford the premier corner duo in the league? Wow. Hey, optimism is fine, but that's going into homerism when they won't even be the best corner duo in the division, much less with Revis and Antonio Cromartie re-uniting in New York.

Trufant and Alford the premier corner duo in the league? Wow. Hey, optimism is fine, but that's going into homerism when they won't even be the best corner duo in the division, much less with Revis and Antonio Cromartie re-uniting in New York.

Think about how may opportunities Tru and Alf will have to prove themselves. People will shy away from Revis hence he wont get as many pass deflections as tru will; propelling him into the pro bow conversation. When it comes to Alford, hes a guy who can cause turnovers. Teams wont realize this right away and continue to run and pass to his side until they learn better. Cromartie is a long corner with good speed but he makes just as many mistakes as Alford has and hes older and he has revis on the other side; so pressure will be on him constantly to make play in the air. Oh and Tru is the best corner in this division so there that.

Alcord had his struggles adjusting and ppl ready to replace him already.. smh some ppl have absolutely no patience lol.. alford and tru will be one of the better duoz in the league. Alford has better speed ball skills and hands just needs to trusg himself and get his hands off after 5yds

we show enough patience trying to read your posts.

if i look at the Quinn moves so far, unless someone totally can't get the job done, i see Godfrey at FS and Southward at RCB. don't know where this leaves Alford. i really believe Quinn wants Southward at RCB. he likes his speed and length. and the fact that he stated right off the bat, 'i'm not sure if he's a CB or FS yet', tells me (reading between the lines of course) that he wants him at CB. and if we draft a FS early then that all but seals it for me...