My Thoughts On N F C S Team Needs

Kevo

These are just my observations.

Please feel free to tell me your opinions:

Falcons- Offense is will be above average with needs at Oline and RB.

Defense is the real need this offseason. Dline is the real weakness here,LBer position is serviceable (possible improvement through the draft),secondary is the obvious strength of the defense.

What makes Quinn's defense work is a strong dline and secondary.

If Quinn can turn the dline around...Falcons could be scary.

Panthers- Defense is the obvious strength here.

The real improvement needs to be on the offensive side. Oline is the obvious weakness for the Panthers.

Another receiver opposite KB is a need as well.

Cam needs to make more strides to be the leader of this team to help take the Panthers to the next level.

Bucs-Solid defense that needs some help in the secondary.

Bucs VERY obvious weakness is on offense at QB!

If they get a QB that can become their leader...they can turn their recent fate around.

Saints-Obvious strength is offense with a definite need on Oline.

Defense is the obvious weakness here...Dline is ok,but LBer is the particular weakness of this defense.

If we improve just slightly at Dline and target LBer in the draft, we can be a contender again.

Hey,

You never contribute anything worth reading.....

Until this. :)

Seriously,

If the Saints don't address LB in this draft, I don't see the defense taking the steps necessary.

The Panthers need an Oline, the Falcons a defensive front 7 improvement and the Bucs a leader, starting at QB.

These are just my observations.

Please feel free to tell me your opinions:

Falcons- Offense is will be above average with needs at Oline and RB.

Defense is the real need this offseason. Dline is the real weakness here,LBer position is serviceable (possible improvement through the draft),secondary is the obvious strength of the defense.

What makes Quinn's defense work is a strong dline and secondary.

If Quinn can turn the dline around...Falcons could be scary.

Panthers- Defense is the obvious strength here.

The real improvement needs to be on the offensive side. Oline is the obvious weakness for the Panthers.

Another receiver opposite KB is a need as well.

Cam needs to make more strides to be the leader of this team to help take the Panthers to the next level.

Bucs-Solid defense that needs some help in the secondary.

Bucs VERY obvious weakness is on offense at QB!

If they get a QB that can become their leader...they can turn their recent fate around.

Saints-Obvious strength is offense with a definite need on Oline.

Defense is the obvious weakness here...Dline is ok,but LBer is the particular weakness of this defense.

If we improve just slightly at Dline and target LBer in the draft, we can be a contender again.

Good accessment

Saints definitely need to hit on Lb, be it Inside or Out.

Browner brings Alot of experience to the secondary and that should help.

Gazette and Jordan were close to the top in applying pressure last season but to many times the middle of the field was wide open. Improved Lb play will help immediately.

Good accessment

Saints definitely need to hit on Lb, be it Inside or Out.

Browner brings Alot of experience to the secondary and that should help.

Gazette and Jordan were close to the top in applying pressure last season but to many times the middle of the field was wide open. Improved Lb play will help immediately.

I would be very happy to add another DT as well.

Hey,

You never contribute anything worth reading.....

Until this. smile.png

Seriously,

If the Saints don't address LB in this draft, I don't see the defense taking the steps necessary.

The Panthers need an Oline, the Falcons a defensive front 7 improvement and the Bucs a leader, starting at QB.

3 weeks Ray...3 weeks

C517DEED-9136-4039-BF38-681ED32538F8_zps

Pat Kirwan has Mariotta going #1 to the Bucs

inycgn.jpg

Kirwan's a ****. He's not alone. But it'll really be a surprise to most if we pick mar iota. HeIi, I'd rather trade down that pick Mariota. Lovie's not gonna take Mriota, when he knows he has to show some improvement this season in order to keep his job.

I would be elated if the Bucs picked Mariota but they arent that dumb unless Winston gets arrested before the draft

We're completely ****** if we don't take Jameis! Not only will we have wasted the 1st round chance to get the game changer we needed we will have set this team back another 10 years.

Personally, I can't wait until the Buccs take a lesser version of Josh Freeman this year. From what I saw, Free had all the physical tools Jameis has, but Free ALSO had the innate desire to put in the extra work, and he still came up short. Free had as much "it" as I've seen in a qb; I'm still quandried as to what went wrong in his career...

Anyways, I see Jameis as a lesser version of Free, a guy with the same skillset, but less maturity...

And back on topic, I think the Falcons' biggest needs were attitude and coaching. Players change yearly... get injured, traded, cut, etc... Coaching and attitude are constant...