Jerry?

thanat0s

So, I know a lot of our members believe this coach can get more out of players than they've demonstrated up to this point. If we assume that's somewhat true, should he give Peria Jerry a call and see if he wants to give it another try?

I don't see a downside.

So, I know a lot of our members believe this coach can get more out of players than they've demonstrated up to this point. If we assume that's somewhat true, should be give Peria Jerry a call and see if he wants to give it another try?

I don't see a downside.

The player has to want to get better too.

So, I know a lot of our members believe this coach can get more out of players than they've demonstrated up to this point. If we assume that's somewhat true, should he give Peria Jerry a call and see if he wants to give it another try?

I don't see a downside.

canadial%20camel_zpsbpyyaenk.jpg

Jerry was just a victim of horrible luck IMO ..........I still remember him week 1 blowing Miamis O line dafk up right up until the point he went down SMH ........:(

I never wanted him at all, but he looked like he could get it done after all. That injury just took away all his explosiveness.

I never wanted him at all, but he looked like he could get it done after all. That injury just took away all his explosiveness.

Yepper......I was sitting in a bar in Kitty Hawk NC called Jolly Rogers, no chit, on vacation LOL and watching the Bird game....was enthralled the way Jerry was killing Miamis O line, I may be mistaken but on one play he literally butt raped Jake Long....

Went to the bathroom, came back, and my wife had a fresh shot and beer waiting for me....thrilled I said, thanks hon, and she said " I thought you might need it, they just carted Jerry off the field " ....sad.png

Yepper......I was sitting in a bar in Kitty Hawk NC called Jolly Rogers, no chit, on vacation LOL and watching the Bird game....was enthralled the way Jerry was killing Miamis O line, I may be mistaken but on one play he literally butt raped Jake Long....

Went to the bathroom, came back, and my wife had a fresh shot and beer waiting for me....thrilled I said, thanks hon, and she said " I thought you might need it, they just carted Jerry off the field " ....:(

Happy vacation, right?

Happy vacation, right?

Actually, other than that it was LOL .....the Wright Bros museum was fascinating, caught mucho fish on a charter, and chilled every day with ice colders on a deserted Cape Hatteras beach for an entire week.....ate free breakfast at Jolly Rogers daily on hotel vouchers LOL ....