Falcons Need At Rb Being Underrated?

Halsey.

Yes, almost all Falcon fans realize the Falcons need to improve their production at RB, but is the value of 1 or more above average NFL RBs being underrated? I will now list some reasons the Falcons REALLY need to be better at RB in 2015:

1. Running the ball is good.

2. Running the ball is good for Matt Ryan's confidence and health.

3. Good RBs can also catch passes.

Sike! It's a Gurley thread!

Todd-Gurley.jpg

ATLANTA FALCONS DRAFT TODD GURLEY, RB, UGA

Edited by Halsey.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly...

Gurley is a **** good player. I'd be upset if we took him at 8 but if our draft turned out nice after it then I'd get over it pretty fast.

But **** am I sick of these threads. Was the same **** with Clowney last year. At least people aren't clamoring for us to trade up to 5 to take Gurley before the Jets get him at 6... yet.

You guys need to lighten up...I think it's funny personally. I want Gurley but not at 8. It's just funny the clever ways he tries to create a Gurley thread, like the Michael Bennet one.

If you see a thread by him and you don't like what he is doing, then simply don't enter. If you can't see because of your phone, then enter and exit immediately.

Halsey, thanks for the joy you put in my heart. LOL!

Guest King Jigsaw

The only reason these threads keep popping up is because you guys continue to make the scene about them that the OP is looking for.

What does a few posters with an agenda for one player have to do with UGA? MFs just look for any avenue to bash Georgia, smh. Some of us are tired of the weekly "Beasley wants to be a Falcon" when we all know he's getting drafted before #8