Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Shotfather

White Cop Shoots Unarmed Black Guy In Back 8 Times, Plants Taser On Him. Just Another Day In America.

The witness said the two were on the ground scuffling prior to him videoing. I think I did pick up from the police report, which clearly shouldnt be trusted in this case, that Scott had grabbed the cop's taser.

If the witness can confirm it, I'm ok with it, but yeah, in this case I'm not trusting a word the officer said.

The witness said the two were on the ground scuffling prior to him videoing. I think I did pick up from the police report, which clearly shouldnt be trusted in this case, that Scott had grabbed the cop's taser.

You have to take anything the cop says with a boulder-sized grain of salt considering he was caught on camera planting evidence. His first shot was fired when the victim was some 15 feet away and his back to him. It's really hard to twist this into anything but cold-blooded murder.

You have to take anything the cop says with a boulder-sized grain of salt considering he was caught on camera planting evidence. His first shot was fired when the victim was some 15 feet away and his back to him. It's really hard to twist this into anything but cold-blooded murder.

The Cop looks guilty as he.ll but people also said the same thing in Ferguson before the evidence came out. I still believe he will be found guilty in the end but, I want to reserve judgement until all the evidence is heard. I really cannot imagine what scenario though would exonerate this officer from being found guilty!

http://www.theonion.com/articles/nation-hopeful-there-will-be-equally-random-chance,38397/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=LinkPreview:1:Default

Nation Hopeful There Will Be Equally Random Chance Of Justice For Future Victims Of Police Abuse

WASHINGTON—Describing the murder charges brought against a white South Carolina police officer who was filmed shooting an unarmed black man as an encouraging step in the right direction, the American populace reported Wednesday they were hopeful that future victims of police abuse would have an equally random chance of receiving justice. “The number of law enforcement officers who have shot unarmed civilians and gone free over the past year has been extremely discouraging, but the fact that this policeman was arrested so swiftly shows that there can be justice for victims so long as a bystander is nearby, has a camera phone on them, captures the whole interaction, and several dozen other circumstances play out in the precise sequence,” said North Charleston, SC resident Jenine Williams, echoing the sentiments of millions of Americans who told reporters they have faith that, as long as a fair-minded eyewitness happens to be passing by at the exact right time; has the inclination to stop and film; an unobstructed view; enough battery life and memory on their phone; a steady hand; the forethought to start filming an interaction with the police before it escalates into violence; is close enough to get detailed footage, but far enough away to avoid being shot themselves or seen by the officer and potentially having their phone confiscated; and it is daytime, then justice would certainly be served. “I have a 17-year-old son who I worry about every day when he heads out into our neighborhood. But now I can take heart knowing that if, God forbid, he were ever in a situation like this, there would be a tiny fraction of a chance that every single element would fall into place and my family would receive the fair and just legal outcome we deserve.” The nation added that they were also hopeful the situation would change the behavior of police officers by making them look around to see if anyone was filming them before they moved from excessive to lethal force.

Your thoughts on this subject can literally be broken down to the "they were asking for it" argument.Your first post in this thread literally says as much almost verbatim.

I literally said he did not deserve to be shot.

Typical T response. You say something with a clear meaning, and when you're called out on it, you act like a 12 year old and say "SMH that's not what I said."

Because he as normal put words in my mouth that I never said and meaning I never intended.

Then you said anyone who runs from the police is asking to be shot.

In our current climate with all police on edge you have to expect something bad will happen if you break the law then hit them or run from them.

Then you said anyone who runs from the police is asking to be shot.

Which is where the, they didn't deserve to be (insert crime here) but they were asking for it with(insert excuse here) comparisons came from.

Given we live in a post patriot act society we deserve none by that quote.

You've got a point there. But, that doesn't mean we should grab our ankles and think of Christmas and puppies every time a cop comes around.

Because he as normal put words in my mouth that I never said and meaning I never intended.

You say things just so you can complain about people putting words in your mouth. Your singular goal in responding to this thread is acquiring negative attention from people who you've trained to expect absolutely nothing from you except ignorance and bile. You are using this man's death to validate your feelings about posters on a message board.

You've got a point there. But, that doesn't mean we should grab our ankles and think of Christmas and puppies every time a cop comes around.

We shouldnt run from them when they say stop, either. We shouldn't assault them. We shouldn't verbally lose our **** on them. The suggestions otherwise in this thread are pathetic.