White Cop Shoots Unarmed Black Guy In Back 8 Times, Plants Taser On Him. Just Another Day In America.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The problem is systematic. The only reason they are throwing this guy to the wolves without a fight is this video, but I promise you it would be a different story otherwise.

Eating butt is what's hot in the streets right now.

Way past time to mount cameras on these supercops.

Sigh... I wish stereotypes worked against white people... But alas it really only works against minority's... The only thing that seems to get under the skin is being labeled racist or a bigot.

Have you not seen Chris Rock do a standup routine? Half of it is nothing but making fun of how white people sound and act...

Yeah, but mayonaise is awesome. And so are my farts. But no one else's. Especially Waylon's. He just let one out that I'm fairly certain it slipped out past a turd.

Rudy can wake the dead with her farts. What's funny is she'll usually sit close to where I'm at, cut it and then ease off as if I don't know what she's up to...

Have you not seen Chris Rock do a standup routine? Half of it is nothing but making fun of how white people sound and act...

I wish that were the problems we had with sterotypes... unfortunately they were used since before Jim Crow phase 1 ended.... we are currently in phase 2 btw

I wish that were the problems we had with sterotypes... unfortunately they were used since before Jim Crow phase 1 ended.... we are currently in phase 2 btw

I get you on that one for sure. The white stereotypes are far less severe (other than if you are a southern white boy then you must be a racist redneck but even that doesn't have the same effect)...

I could eat a peach for hours

cage-e1320578933256.jpg

Apparently Italian-Americans frown upon it as well:

Bobbi Sanfillipo: Why the big secret?

Corrado 'Junior' Soprano: About what?

Bobbi Sanfillipo: Oral sex. What's so terrible about pleasing a woman?

Corrado 'Junior' Soprano: You always have to talk about everything.

Bobbi Sanfillipo: Well, I wanna know why.

Corrado 'Junior' Soprano: It's complicated.

Bobbi Sanfillipo: Yeah, but why?

Corrado 'Junior' Soprano: Why? Because they think if you suck ***** you'll suck anything.

Bobbi Sanfillipo: Oh, you're kidding.

Corrado 'Junior' Soprano: It's a sign of weakness and possibly a sign that you're a finook.

Bobbi Sanfillipo: [chuckles] A ***? That's ridiculous. How would the two even translate?

Corrado 'Junior' Soprano: What are ya gonna do? I mean, I don't make the rules.