White Cop Shoots Unarmed Black Guy In Back 8 Times, Plants Taser On Him. Just Another Day In America.

The guy didn't deserve to be shot, but he is an idiot for running. Stop messing the police. If you run, fight, punch, kick or resist you are asking to be shot right now.

Or how about the cops do their ******* jobs and utilize their training to you know, chase and subdue the perpetrator? You know, arrest them. The idea that you deserve to die for fighting a police officer is absurd. The idea that you deserve to die for trying to get away is even moreso.

These bitchmade cops need to learn how to fight, or take your *** kicking like a man without pulling out your gun to fire 8 shots into someone's back.

The guy didn't deserve to be shot, but he is an idiot for running. Stop messing the police. If you run, fight, punch, kick or resist you are asking to be shot right now.

Not to mention the video conveniently doesn't show him assaulting the officer first. But let's not talk about that.

Not to mention the video conveniently doesn't show him assaulting the officer first. But let's not talk about that.

Frankly I think that's irrelevant. Had the victim been shot while he was in a struggle with the officer, we wouldn't be here talking about it. But he wasn't. He was running away when he was shot. That's nolonger imminent danger.

"If you run, fight, punch, kick or resist you are asking to be shot right now."I think that line pretty much implies that he deserved to get shot. Whether or not the person dies is a given.

No, it doesn't imply that the guy deserved to get shot. It just implies that you're a complete ****ing moron for attacking a cop. And had this victim been killed while in a physical struggle with the officer, I don't think anyone would have argued self defense wasn't warranted. But that isn't what happened.

It's really getting to the point that we need to have a camera on every officer. I'm not a fan of "Big Brother" tactics, but at the end of the day, this is a check on Big Brother, not a check by Big Brother.

What frightens me is that the whole cellphone camera thing is relatively new, but this type of behavior obviously is not. As Radical said, it's systemic. The "us versus them" mentality in police departments around the country is frightening. I can't imagine what it would be like raising young black men in this society.

I believe that this kind of mentality is partly the product of the militarization of our country. If the cops think everyone has a gun, I think they're much more likely to shoot someone in self defense.

But we're only speaking about this incident, yes? This particular victim wasn't attacking a cop and he wasn't in a physical struggle with the cop. He was shot in the back while running away.

Like someone mentioned before, if it weren't caught on camera, the lie would have been that he resisted arrest and attacked the officer, therefore, shot and killed. The onus to prove that he didn't attack the officer, as we have seen before, would have been on the deceased victim.

I like how T-Falcon flat out says the guy didn't deserve to be shot, and you clowns automatically jump on him for saying he deserved to die. Trolling FTW.

What's that now?

A large part of the problem is that the DAs are the ones who have to prosecute the cops and if they do that the cops, who they need to do their jobs, will turn on them in a big way. IIRC, the AG of New York tried to take on a special prosecutor role in the Garner case to get around that problem but then the DAs throughout the state turned on him because it implied they were being unethical. The system is broken in such a blatant way here and it needs to be reformed ASAP but I can't think of a way to fix it without these groups getting their panties in a wad and shutting everything down in a tantrum.

Police Union Vows To 'Go After' San Francisco's District Attorney

He's been charged with murder, so he's at least cleared that hurdle, given that officers who kill citizens are basically never indicted. http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/08/us/south-carolina-officer-charged-with-murder/index.html?sr=tw040815officermurder1030aVODtopPHoto

I saw a video where a cop choked a mofo to death, that cop is somewhere enjoying his family right now.

Cops don't do time for killing citizens. Like you said they RARELY even get indicted.

I like how T-Falcon flat out says the guy didn't deserve to be shot, and you clowns automatically jump on him for saying he deserved to die. Trolling FTW.

I think we're playing a game of semantics if we're arguing that T was being consistent by saying he didn't deserve to be shot, but anyone is asking to be shot if they run.

Also, I've read a couple of articles, and as of right now, as far as what's been released to the public, the only evidence of a struggle and/or the victim reaching for or taking the taser, if the police officer's account.

I saw a video where a cop choked a mofo to death, that cop is somewhere enjoying his family right now.

Cops don't do time for killing citizens. Like you said they RARELY even get indicted.

What's more, the guy who shot the video is now starving himself in jail.

Considering that only 3 out of 10 officers get convicted after indictment, people will probably hold back their enthuiasm over charges.

I'm not enthusiastic, but at least it's not another situation where they refuse to even indict and we have national protests, riots, etc . . .