White Cop Shoots Unarmed Black Guy In Back 8 Times, Plants Taser On Him. Just Another Day In America.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The problem is systematic. The only reason they are throwing this guy to the wolves without a fight is this video, but I promise you it would be a different story otherwise.

Eating butt is what's hot in the streets right now.

Way past time to mount cameras on these supercops.

I don't want to get too involved in this 25 page waste of time but this was pretty interesting.

1496355_10153199579050132_70694972356485

The biggest take away from the above graphic I have is that the cops sure do shoot a lot of people... Too many IMO. I highly doubt 1000 people are pulling weapons on cops every year which is the only justifiable excuse for shooting them.

The above pic should be good for another 25 pages or so of arguing. Have at it boys.

Unreported race? Asians must never leave their homes?

I don't want to get too involved in this 25 page waste of time but this was pretty interesting.

1496355_10153199579050132_70694972356485

The biggest take away from the above graphic I have is that the cops sure do shoot a lot of people... Too many IMO. I highly doubt 1000 people are pulling weapons on cops every year which is the only justifiable excuse for shooting them.

The above pic should be good for another 25 pages or so of arguing. Have at it boys.

and /thread

So I'll just drop this here.

Was at mountain fried chicken in winston Salem nc and observed something. The manager came out and was nice and topped off all the white customers drinks. Myself and a pair of Hispanic were not greeted or had our drinks topped off.

Yay for the south!

Archived