White Cop Shoots Unarmed Black Guy In Back 8 Times, Plants Taser On Him. Just Another Day In America.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The problem is systematic. The only reason they are throwing this guy to the wolves without a fight is this video, but I promise you it would be a different story otherwise.

Eating butt is what's hot in the streets right now.

Way past time to mount cameras on these supercops.

Maybe but the "wife" he was talking about was an alt.

I think saying you would make love another members wife and then call her a name like probably crosses some CoC lines.

Sorry, sometimes I forget some of you have only been here for a few months and in that span of time found it worthwhile to dedicate your lives to ending the posting privileges of people you can no longer stand to face even on so much as a message board.

Agreed. Some peoples soul purpose is to try and knock a poster off the boards. I recently got the hammer for a couple of days by innocently joking about having a fight with jb at the waffle house. The person (and I know who they are) just tried to take me off the boards but inadvertently got jb the hammer as well.

I do not always agree with serge (or he with me) but we let each other post in peace without fear of retribution. We each have our place on here. Why some posters go out of their way to report people is beyond me? If you do not like a post, or a poster, just ignore them. Unless something is truly offensive or is violating you personally, live and let post!

Sorry, sometimes I forget some of you have only been here for a few months and in that span of time found it worthwhile to dedicate your lives to ending the posting privileges of people you can no longer stand to face even on so much as a message board.

Only thing I find you guilty of is being awfully wordy at times...lol (And no, that's not a a bannable offense)

Only thing I find you guilty of is being awfully wordy at times...lol (And no, that's not a a bannable offense)

He does have the longest run on sentences on the boards, They are not incorrect, just lengthy. I find myself adding commas, semi-colons, and periods, just to shorten or end his sentences. Sorry serge, I just feel like I am grading your papers, not that I should or can.

because there are people in this world that will call you a racist or bigot if you even whisper the words 'personal responsibility'

Stereotyping black people on their porch as worthless lazy typical black people while you drive by and in movie theaters you get enraged when one dares to text and label his response as "typical black attitude" while ALSO condoning the practice of racially segregating businesses while saying, "let the market handle it" is the equivalent of promoting personal responsibility? LOL okkk.

Edited by Mèφhì§τö

And before you say "Oh wow, Mono is just favoring Serge", me and Serge have gone at it pretty hard (not like that) multiple times in the past. I respect his intellect and ability to express his opinion, and hopefully that respect is mutual. I may not always agree with him, but I will do everything in my power to make sure that he is heard in the same way that others are.

When posters start filing reports as rebuttals in a heated discussion, that's when I get mad. I've expressed this displeasure with other moderators multiple times, and I believe they share my sentiments.

Good call mono

I know it's tough for certain guys here, but I promise I will find a way to not blurt out anything prejudiced or otherwise depraved towards my fellow man. I have been made aware that that's really, really hard for whatever reason, but I won't let you guys down!