Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Shotfather

White Cop Shoots Unarmed Black Guy In Back 8 Times, Plants Taser On Him. Just Another Day In America.

593 posts in this topic

Also, I've said this a million times here: Mayonnaise is the most disgusting thing that humans have ever created, and that includes religion, genocide, banks, and figure skating. I'd rather go to church on a Sunday that the Falcons were playing in the Super Bowl than eat mayonnaise.

I could eat a peach for hours

cage-e1320578933256.jpg

Apparently Italian-Americans frown upon it as well:

Bobbi Sanfillipo: Why the big secret?

Corrado 'Junior' Soprano: About what?

Bobbi Sanfillipo: Oral sex. What's so terrible about pleasing a woman?

Corrado 'Junior' Soprano: You always have to talk about everything.

Bobbi Sanfillipo: Well, I wanna know why.

Corrado 'Junior' Soprano: It's complicated.

Bobbi Sanfillipo: Yeah, but why?

Corrado 'Junior' Soprano: Why? Because they think if you suck ***** you'll suck anything.

Bobbi Sanfillipo: Oh, you're kidding.

Corrado 'Junior' Soprano: It's a sign of weakness and possibly a sign that you're a finook.

Bobbi Sanfillipo: [chuckles] A ***? That's ridiculous. How would the two even translate?

Corrado 'Junior' Soprano: What are ya gonna do? I mean, I don't make the rules.

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

Yeah I'll never understand that logic. Maybe that makes me a finook, but since I don't know any Italians I don't give a ****.

Sex is always 100% about the woman unless it's a blowie. That's pretty much the only opportunity we have as men to just have it be completely about us.

We go down on our women too. At the risk of sounding racist, I don't know too many brothers who are into that.

Surely you know Sam Jackson. He eats the *****. He eats the butt. He eats every motha****in thing.

Eating butt is what's hot in the streets right now. eNeXpFb.png

If there were any coworkers left in the office, they'd be wondering about my sudden burst of laughter.

He would still be alive if he would not have ran.Maybe they will eventually learn.

So running from a human being in a uniform is punishable by death?

I guess so.

It's weird to me that the right-leaning people of this board have become so supportive of big government intervention and the police state mentality.

Them being against this sort of thing used to be their one redeeming quality.

Multiple people can state that the government can justifiably murder people for running away from police, yet BO gets banned for expressing disgust at this administration's murder of children in foreign countries.

Yay ABF!

I had a long discussion where I was repeatedly told that although racial harmony was a goal for all of society, it was up to blacks to prove to everyone else that the stereotypes forced on them were untrue by coming together as a race/hive-mind and ending violent crime among themselves for however long it would take to prove that they could be civilized just like the rest of us.

In retrospect I'm glad I didn't express outright offense to that argument, even though it sounds like something a Neo-Nazi would say on Law & Order, apparently it's the getting offended part that'll get you nowadays.

I guess so.

It's weird to me that the right-leaning people of this board have become so supportive of big government intervention and the police state mentality.

Them being against this sort of thing used to be their one redeeming quality.

For myself, I'm against the institutions (government), not the individual (street cops).

Policemen are just everyday people trying to live their lives and make a living doing one of the hardest conceivable jobs out there: enforcing the law in an ultra pc environment.

Falcon Man™ likes this

I had a long discussion where I was repeatedly told that although racial harmony was a goal for all of society, it was up to blacks to prove to everyone else that the stereotypes forced on them were untrue by coming together as a race/hive-mind and ending violent crime among themselves for however long it would take to prove that they could be civilized just like the rest of us.

In retrospect I'm glad I didn't express outright offense to that argument, even though it sounds like something a Neo-Nazi would say on Law & Order, apparently it's the getting offended part that'll get you nowadays.

No you weren't, that's a gross exaggeration of what was said...

No you weren't, that's a gross exaggeration of what was said...

You contradicted yourself to the point that you forced me to interpret what you were trying to say rather than take every point in every post at face value.

People's attitudes will not change without something to encourage the change. It's not like people can just turn off their perceptions of what they've seen and experienced like a light switch. People have to have a reason to change their views. IF the black community does their part then I would be willing to bet that perceptions would change and you see more people not give benefit of the doubt, etc. In the legalization thread, I listed out how to pretty much nullify gangs out of the equation and also freeing a large portion of the prisoners you refer to. What do you propose as a solution?

Like this. This post starts off as a statement that perception is completely immutable without external reasons forcing perception to change, then it's about how black people have to change in order to change people's perception of them. Do black people not also have perspective that requires outside effort to change? Is that apparent weakness in their consciousness compensated by the ability to operate as a hive-mind in order to reduce crime rates among their kind in order to "justify" making the legal system more fair and cops less likely to shoot them in the back? You're giving solutions that aren't going to happen for the same reasons the War on Drugs is still going, and in the meantime suggesting black people merely tame their own the way people that watch Fox News think Muslims should just end terrorism if they "really" want the U.S. to stop bombing the Middle East.

Like this. This post starts off as a statement that perception is completely immutable without external reasons forcing perception to change, then it's about how black people have to change in order to change people's perception of them. Do black people not also have perspective that requires outside effort to change? Is that apparent weakness in their consciousness compensated by the ability to operate as a hive-mind in order to reduce crime rates among their kind in order to "justify" making the legal system more fair and cops less likely to shoot them in the back? You're giving solutions that aren't going to happen for the same reasons the War on Drugs is still going, and in the meantime suggesting black people merely tame their own the way people that watch Fox News think Muslims should just end terrorism if they "really" want the U.S. to stop bombing the Middle East.

It's painfully asinine, and a foundational premise in the continuing problem of racism in America. The suggestion that the victim of racism must somehow change the mind of the racist perpetuates racism.

Cap's statement also suggests that critical thinking about one's own perception of the world is a Herculean task, which is telling.

Yet you completely leave out what I said the majority could do for their "part". You don't get to parse out the conversation to suit your needs. I flat out said that the legal system needed to be reformed, re-trained and re-organized to foster trust. In return, black communities would, in essence, police themselves, be mentors, etc. since gang members, etc aren't exactly going to listen to a 40 year old white dude. Not sure why you edited out the fact that I said the government would have to take the first steps and initiate action and just skip to this but that only looks agenda driven to me or only reading what you want to read...

It's painfully asinine, and a foundational premise in the continuing problem of racism in America. The suggestion that the victim of racism must somehow change the mind of the racist perpetuates racism.

Cap's statement also suggests that critical thinking about one's own perception of the world is a Herculean task, which is telling.

Not when you actually quote it with the entire first half of the suggestion that was conveniently omitted not that either of you obviously give a **** about responding in good faith...