Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Shotfather

White Cop Shoots Unarmed Black Guy In Back 8 Times, Plants Taser On Him. Just Another Day In America.

593 posts in this topic

They probably know the black people are gonna come back for fried chicken no matter what so they gotta cater to the white people a little more...

They probably know the black people are gonna come back for fried chicken no matter what so they gotta cater to the white people a little more...

Not funny man.

Sigh... I wish stereotypes worked against white people... But alas it really only works against minority's... The only thing that seems to get under the skin is being labeled racist or a bigot.

iQue likes this

Sigh... I wish stereotypes worked against white people... But alas it really only works against minority's... The only thing that seems to get under the skin is being labeled racist or a bigot.

What are you talking about? White people have all kinds of stereotypes that work against us. We go skydiving and mountain climbing. We let dogs sleep in our beds and lick us in the face. We enjoy the smell of farts.

What are you talking about? White people have all kinds of stereotypes that work against us. We go skydiving and mountain climbing. We let dogs sleep in our beds and lick us in the face. We enjoy the smell of farts.

We go down on our women too. At the risk of sounding racist, I don't know too many brothers who are into that.

mdrake34 likes this

I like WTA and i love a good stereotype joke. Keyword is good. Sorry WTA lol

Haha I can appreciate that... I'll try to do better next time :)

Oh really?

and mayo. Lots and lots of mayo.

and mayo. Lots and lots of mayo.

Yeah, but mayonaise is awesome. And so are my farts. But no one else's. Especially Waylon's. He just let one out that I'm fairly certain it slipped out past a turd.

capologist likes this

Have you not seen Chris Rock do a standup routine? Half of it is nothing but making fun of how white people sound and act...

Yeah, but mayonaise is awesome. And so are my farts. But no one else's. Especially Waylon's. He just let one out that I'm fairly certain it slipped out past a turd.

Rudy can wake the dead with her farts. What's funny is she'll usually sit close to where I'm at, cut it and then ease off as if I don't know what she's up to...

Rudy can wake the dead with her farts. What's funny is she'll usually sit close to where I'm at, cut it and then ease off as if I don't know what she's up to...

Rudy has to be the boxer in your avatar.My boxer can clear a room quick as helll.
capologist likes this

Have you not seen Chris Rock do a standup routine? Half of it is nothing but making fun of how white people sound and act...

I wish that were the problems we had with sterotypes... unfortunately they were used since before Jim Crow phase 1 ended.... we are currently in phase 2 btw

I wish that were the problems we had with sterotypes... unfortunately they were used since before Jim Crow phase 1 ended.... we are currently in phase 2 btw

I get you on that one for sure. The white stereotypes are far less severe (other than if you are a southern white boy then you must be a racist redneck but even that doesn't have the same effect)...

and he makes fun of black people just as much