Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Shotfather

White Cop Shoots Unarmed Black Guy In Back 8 Times, Plants Taser On Him. Just Another Day In America.

593 posts in this topic

But he is kind of a bad-***. He's got a bad-*** skeleton avatar and a bad-*** demon sounding screen name with some bad-*** scripting. I'd be careful what you say about him...

Or you could just be the prick that you are acting like to everyone who disagrees with you...

Or I could start a new day acting like the mistakes of yesterday don't exist and everyone should just powder my booty for me.

Critiquing a username? I always keep the critique about the opinions and ideas posted. Whether it hurts feelings or not, so what. Don't post it next time.

Or I could start a new day acting like the mistakes of yesterday don't exist and everyone should just powder my booty for me.

Or quit being the booty that needs to be powdered...

Or perhaps you could actually contribute ideas as to how to fix the problems instead of condemning everyone else who has an opinion contrary to yours?

That's crazy talk, bitching about it with no solution is much more productive, and makes people feel as though they're not part of the problem..

capologist likes this

Yeah guys, we need real solutions, let's get back to segregating police forces nationwide and repurposing prisons as education systems

Or whatever the **** IAM51 was talking about when he wasn't blaming murder victims for having a skin color which forces police to presume that interacting with them is equivalent to dealing with an armed assailant.

I didn't read IAM51's posts because I just assumed he was repeating his spiel about how black people can't get ahead because they spend all their time busting freestyles and working on their crossover.

Dago 3.0 likes this

There's nothing inherently racist about basing your opinion of a race on the cover of a rap album from 1988, if they didn't want to be perceived that way they'd just stop listening to the hippity hop!

I didn't read IAM51's posts because I just assumed he was repeating his spiel about how black people can't get ahead because they spend all their time busting freestyles and working on their crossover.

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

The biggest take away from the above graphic I have is that the cops sure do shoot a lot of people... Too many IMO. I highly doubt 1000 people are pulling weapons on cops every year which is the only justifiable excuse for shooting them.

Agree.

I don't want to get too involved in this 25 page waste of time but this was pretty interesting.

1496355_10153199579050132_70694972356485

The biggest take away from the above graphic I have is that the cops sure do shoot a lot of people... Too many IMO. I highly doubt 1000 people are pulling weapons on cops every year which is the only justifiable excuse for shooting them.

The above pic should be good for another 25 pages or so of arguing. Have at it boys.

Unreported race? Asians must never leave their homes?

I don't want to get too involved in this 25 page waste of time but this was pretty interesting.

1496355_10153199579050132_70694972356485

The above pic should be good for another 25 pages or so of arguing. Have at it boys.

and /thread

literally laughed out loud

So I'll just drop this here.

Was at mountain fried chicken in winston Salem nc and observed something. The manager came out and was nice and topped off all the white customers drinks. Myself and a pair of Hispanic were not greeted or had our drinks topped off.

Yay for the south!