Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Shotfather

White Cop Shoots Unarmed Black Guy In Back 8 Times, Plants Taser On Him. Just Another Day In America.

593 posts in this topic

I would have done falcon_bob's wife if it weren't for a wide range of personal issues that whore would have slung across the board.

Of all the people on this board that deserve to have their **** jumped in, I'm baffled that Cap is the one taking it here.

because there are people in this world that will call you a racist or bigot if you even whisper the words 'personal responsibility'

capologist likes this

Why is Serge banned?

Probably for the comment at the top of the page. That's like the 2nd or 3rd persons wife he has said something crazy about.

Probably for the comment at the top of the page. That's like the 2nd or 3rd persons wife he has said something crazy about.

Maybe but the "wife" he was talking about was an alt.

Sorry, sometimes I forget some of you have only been here for a few months and in that span of time found it worthwhile to dedicate your lives to ending the posting privileges of people you can no longer stand to face even on so much as a message board.

Mono you are a bright spot in these dreary times. I hope your mom fully recovers, and I hope you are here to lift Jdave's ban when someone finally drives him to an off-color remark by comparing their unabashed prejudice with his spirituality.

Monoxide likes this

Sorry, sometimes I forget some of you have only been here for a few months and in that span of time found it worthwhile to dedicate your lives to ending the posting privileges of people you can no longer stand to face even on so much as a message board.

Agreed. Some peoples soul purpose is to try and knock a poster off the boards. I recently got the hammer for a couple of days by innocently joking about having a fight with jb at the waffle house. The person (and I know who they are) just tried to take me off the boards but inadvertently got jb the hammer as well.

I do not always agree with serge (or he with me) but we let each other post in peace without fear of retribution. We each have our place on here. Why some posters go out of their way to report people is beyond me? If you do not like a post, or a poster, just ignore them. Unless something is truly offensive or is violating you personally, live and let post!

Only thing I find you guilty of is being awfully wordy at times...lol (And no, that's not a a bannable offense)

You know a couple of people here got a chub thinking they'd knocked Serge off. Pathetic.

Why? I didn't like when they banned you, Google bot, Ironballs, whomever. Unless we are doing something drastically horrible on here why do posters got off trying to take someone out?

silentbob1272 likes this

Only thing I find you guilty of is being awfully wordy at times...lol (And no, that's not a a bannable offense)

He does have the longest run on sentences on the boards, They are not incorrect, just lengthy. I find myself adding commas, semi-colons, and periods, just to shorten or end his sentences. Sorry serge, I just feel like I am grading your papers, not that I should or can.

He's downright brutal, but I do feel like I'm reading a Jimmy Carr or John Oliver rant.

I'd always hoped my specific posting style would come off as Doug Stanhope doing his best Alan Watts, so that's a tiny bit British I guess.

I'd always hoped my specific posting style would come off as Doug Stanhope doing his best Alan Watts, so that's a tiny bit British I guess.

*Has no idea what any of this means and goes to talk about programming in tears*

because there are people in this world that will call you a racist or bigot if you even whisper the words 'personal responsibility'

Stereotyping black people on their porch as worthless lazy typical black people while you drive by and in movie theaters you get enraged when one dares to text and label his response as "typical black attitude" while ALSO condoning the practice of racially segregating businesses while saying, "let the market handle it" is the equivalent of promoting personal responsibility? LOL okkk.

Bunchy Carter likes this

I know it's tough for certain guys here, but I promise I will find a way to not blurt out anything prejudiced or otherwise depraved towards my fellow man. I have been made aware that that's really, really hard for whatever reason, but I won't let you guys down!

The offseason is pretty notorious for people getting banned as posters flip through forums in with they're not well acquainted...