Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Shotfather

White Cop Shoots Unarmed Black Guy In Back 8 Times, Plants Taser On Him. Just Another Day In America.

593 posts in this topic

No doubt on this one

That's what I thought with Tamir Rice, but that case was certainly made to seem a lot cloudier after the fact.

Glad to see this police department isn't circling the wagons on this one, he's been quickly charged. But then again this video is pretty clear they may not have had a choice.

slamee101 and JDaveG like this

You see,the guy obviously used some sort of mind control to force that poor officer into bringing him that taser.

^^ next excuse on deck

That was beyond f'ed up, but they arrested that that dirty azz cop with a quickness and charged his dumb azz with murder! They should place this dummy in Gen Pop and tell everyone what he did!

Nah man, death penalty for this mofo! That was cold bloodied *** murder!

Andrews_31 likes this

The problem is systematic. The only reason they are throwing this guy to the wolves without a fight is this video, but I promise you it would be a different story otherwise.

I don't know Free, the Garner chokehold was caught on tape too, so we will see if this dirty azz cop is convicted and sent to the gas chamber or strapped up in Ol' Sparky.

Statick likes this

The problem is systematic. The only reason they are throwing this guy to the wolves without a fight is this video, but I promise you it would be a different story otherwise.

It's really getting to the point that we need to have a camera on every officer. I'm not a fan of "Big Brother" tactics, but at the end of the day, this is a check on Big Brother, not a check by Big Brother.

What frightens me is that the whole cellphone camera thing is relatively new, but this type of behavior obviously is not. As Radical said, it's systemic. The "us versus them" mentality in police departments around the country is frightening. I can't imagine what it would be like raising young black men in this society.

Leon Troutsky and HolyMoses like this

JdaveG ... I may find out in a year or so

Assuming this means what I think it means, congratulations!

I pray he grows up in a better society than I appear to have left my kids. I'm doing my best to ensure they will make the needed improvements.

Assuming this means what I think it means, congratulations!

I pray he grows up in a better society than I appear to have left my kids. I'm doing my best to ensure they will make the needed improvements.

Child hasn't been conceived yet, we will be trying after next month.

This is insanity... I heard foxnews was trying to push the story a different way

JDaveG likes this

Child hasn't been conceived yet, we will be trying after next month.

This is insanity... I heard foxnews was trying to push the story a different way

How could this story go a different way?This should be interesting if they actually are.

Edit:Well nevermind it's actually kind of depressing after reading their article.

It ain't just black folks getting shot by the police. A white lady that I know was shot 6 times in her own home during a no knock raid. She had turned in an officer of that department for negligence while on duty (ie having sex in his patrol car while on duty).

A large part of the problem is that the DAs are the ones who have to prosecute the cops and if they do that the cops, who they need to do their jobs, will turn on them in a big way. IIRC, the AG of New York tried to take on a special prosecutor role in the Garner case to get around that problem but then the DAs throughout the state turned on him because it implied they were being unethical. The system is broken in such a blatant way here and it needs to be reformed ASAP but I can't think of a way to fix it without these groups getting their panties in a wad and shutting everything down in a tantrum.

The guy didn't deserve to be shot, but he is an idiot for running. Stop messing the police. If you run, fight, punch, kick or resist you are asking to be shot right now.

The guy didn't deserve to be shot, but he is an idiot for running. Stop messing the police. If you run, fight, punch, kick or resist you are asking to be shot right now.

What?! So you should die for running... Really... Die for running... They let a naked ninja beat them up and run, but this guy gets executed.