Trade With Seattle

XXVIII-III

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe so.

But the entertainment value would be immense.

Personally I believe Gurley is the best RB prospect to come out of college since AP but I guess thats not good enough for some folks round here.

Personally I think it's more about our draft position and his knee. That knee issue is a lot more worrisome than Adrian Peterson and his collar bone was. Not to mention everybody wants to talk about how easy acl and mcl rebuilds are to over come these days. Well, not for every one. For every Peterson rehab story, you have five cases where the athlete struggles to regain previous form.

Personally I think it's more about our draft position and his knee. That knee issue is a lot more worrisome than Adrian Peterson and his collar bone was. Not to mention everybody wants to talk about how easy acl and mcl rebuilds are to over come these days. Well, not for every one. For every Peterson rehab story, you have five cases where the athlete struggles to regain previous form.

it's baffling how so many people keep making ap injury comparisons like every player bounces back the exact same way. I've been hearing it on the radio and reading around the net.

We should trade up to pick 1 and draft Gurley.

As for Bennett, I dont think we are in a position to to trade away early round picks for a 30 year old DE that only has about 2 years left of high productivity. Who knows if he would even have the same kind of impact on our defense as the impact he is having now in Seattle.

Shout out to all the people who logically refuse to label a currently injured college player, the best player in the draft. Until he has actually played a NFL game, and refuse to draft injured RBs in the first round when your defense is one of the worst and you already have a decent offense. Wouldn't mind having Bennett on the team though. But Seattle ain't letting him go.

AGREED! We have Good backs right now. don't need to waste a DP on a back that has knees that will get worse over time. Antone and Freeman Splitting carries in Zone will Raise Havoc on D's.

That would cause one of the most epic meltdowns ever.I honestly wouldn't mind taking him in the second but man the meltdown it would cause if we did pass on him twice would be one for the ages.

first for everything.. i think it would be halarious.