Braves @ Marlins, 4/6 - 4/8

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Braves win by 10, Hawks by 27. What a night for ATL!

Very small sample but still fun to say. Braves lead the majors at hitting with runners on.

Cryinnn

This team is built very similar to the teams from the 90's. And no im not saying our pitching is as good as it was then, but we do have a very nice pitching staff.but are going to have to play ABC basebl to get most of our runs

Edited by Roddy84

This team is built very similar to the teams from the 90's. And no im not saying our pitching is as good as it was then, but we do have a very nice pitching staff.

I love us 1-3 and will feel even better when Minor is back. Middle relief and Cahill/Stults are the scary part.

We should have kept David Hale.

Guy with a 4.77 is one of the best #4's, maybe I guess. Doesn't make hI'm good

He had a broken ***** last year. That maybe affected him.

As I said, he's stellar when healthy. I'm looking forward to his return since we'll go from a replacement level player to someone solid.

He had a broken ***** last year. That maybe affected him.

As I said, he's stellar when healthy. I'm looking forward to his return since we'll go from a replacement level player to someone solid.

He has NEVER been stellar unless you're referring to the minor leagues or college and how he played