Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

K26dp

Braves @ Marlins, 4/6 - 4/8

532 posts in this topic

Yup. Yadier after he learned how to hit.

Yes, I wouldn't mind that level of progression

AEFalcon likes this

Have a feeling we'll see FF left out on an island alot this year ph34r.png

I saw one stats projection that had him at 130 walks. 113 led the majors last year.

I saw one stats projection that had him at 130 walks. 113 led the majors last year.

Nah, he's too good at getting to pitches out of the zone.

Scherzer just lost his no-hitter because Uggla lost a pop-up in the sun.

laugh.pnglaugh.png

Lol I didn't even relaize it was Uggla.

If Nats end up in the world series I hope Uggla somehow ends up in the game in the 9th game 7 to allow the game winning error.

Nah, he's too good at getting to pitches out of the zone.

All kidding aside, that's my biggest concern about FF. If he gets frustrated by pitchers refusing to throw him strikes, he expands his strike zone and winds up hitting .240 this year. It's happened before with great hitters on lousy offenses.

Simba gets his revenge.

That was an encouraging play. Stanton looks over and sees nobody covering third. By the time he makes his way to the base, we have three different players in the vicinity, two of whom are at the bag.

All kidding aside, that's my biggest concern about FF. If he gets frustrated by pitchers refusing to throw him strikes, he expands his strike zone and winds up hitting .240 this year. It's happened before with great hitters on lousy offenses.

I would actually be thrilled if he walks 100+ times. Even with this offense, he'd score a ton.

Lost in all the other nonsense is that Julio Teheran looks like the total package.

And there is our first highlight of the 2015 season!

K26dp likes this