Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

K26dp

Braves @ Marlins, 4/6 - 4/8

532 posts in this topic

Do they hire college kids to spread the sand?

Every time I think about how silly the Braves are, someone remind me about the Marlins

John Hart on the radio breaking down the Kimbrel trade. Pretty clear that he really liked Kimbrel, but he's explaining it well.

"Guys! I just made 5000 dollars from a Nigerian prince! All I had to do was give him my social and bank account info." - Marlins

Marlins should hire a German. They'd get that roof closed in 3.5 seconds. Maintenance would be a *****, but the value of making up for your small sausage is priceless.

John Hart on the radio breaking down the Kimbrel trade. Pretty clear that he really liked Kimbrel, but he's explaining it well.

Hart tried to get Wisler in the Justin Upton trade but was told he was untouchable. Padres reconnected with Atlanta when rumors were going around that the Dodgers were asking about Kimbrel. Hart indicates a deal was never close with Dodgers because they didn't want to part with any of their higher-level prospects, but the rumors were enough to get the Padres to re-think on Wisler.

dmite likes this

Hart tried to get Wisler in the Justin Upton trade but was told he was untouchable. Padres reconnected with Atlanta when rumors were going around that the Dodgers were asking about Kimbrel. Hart indicates a deal was never close with Dodgers because they didn't want to part with any of their higher-level prospects, but the rumors were enough to get the Padres to re-think on Wisler.

I didn't know Ashton Kutcher was on the braves payroll.

Major League franchise?

Apparently they don't even have a tarp.

Of course, they don't have a good reputation with tarps, so it's probably for the best.

Brian Jordan explaining that this small ball is something we should be doing all year long. Do major leaguers really need to be told that? That is basic stuff.

Sutton asked Hart if there was "anything else percolating". Hart said it was a fair question, but that the FO was now focused on getting the minor league teams up and going and pulling the scouting reports for the June amateur draft.

Back to baseball.

Hey if we're going to pretty much have the same offense as last year at least we got a bunch of minor league pieces in the meantime :p

We were 2nd to last in runs scored last year, and Kimbrel still led the league in saves. The games were always like this except now we won't save them

It would be awesome if the game was 1-0 in the 9th.....

We were 2nd to last in runs scored last year, and Kimbrel still led the league in saves. The games were always like this except now we won't save them

You do know we'll still be allowed to use another pitcher in the 9th, right?