Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

K26dp

Braves @ Marlins, 4/6 - 4/8

532 posts in this topic

Or, you know, 2013.

We JUST went through this.

This is like saying Sam Baker is good when healthy because he had one good season in five years.

Scherzer just lost his no-hitter because Uggla lost a pop-up in the sun.

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

I just saw the highlights. Turns out it wasn't Uggla's fault. He was camped under the pop up and for some insane reason Ian Desmond came running out of nowhere to call him off and then missed the ball.

I just saw the highlights. Turns out it wasn't Uggla's fault. He was camped under the pop up and for some insane reason Ian Desmond came running out of nowhere to call him off and then missed the ball.

It looked to me that Uggla lost it. If he were screaming "I got it" do you think Desmond would have gone for it?

It looked to me that Uggla lost it. If he were screaming "I got it" do you think Desmond would have gone for it?

OK, looks like you were right, Desmond has copped to screwing up. So instead of laughing at Uggla, I can laugh at Desmond, which I am just as comfortable with.

Falconsfan567 likes this

OK, looks like you were right, Desmond has copped to screwing up. So instead of laughing at Uggla, I can laugh at Desmond, which I am just as comfortable with.

I saw it the same way as FF567, but didn't want to get in the middle of you two. tongue.png

Falconsfan567 and K26dp like this

SportSouth announced ratings were up by 50% in Atlanta compared to Opening Day 2014

That's really cool. I loved watching what I could. I liked seeing Chris Johnson pumped up at the end celebrating with his teammates. Wasn't pouting or anything.

SportSouth announced ratings were up by 50% in Atlanta compared to Opening Day 2014

Wow! I guess everyone was eager to see all the new players.

Wow! I guess everyone was eager to see all the new players.

Yeah, that's pretty crazy. My guess is that the Braves simply being in the news all winter helped raise awareness.

I think folks tuned in expecting to see a plane crash.

Braves line-up vs. Marlins:

1. Young CF

2. Peterson 2B

3. Markakis RF

4. Freeman 1B

5. Bethancourt C

6. K Johnson LF

7. C Johnson 3B

8. Simmons SS

9. Wood P

I think folks tuned in expecting to see a plane crash.

Probably helps that it was a 4:00 start rather than an 2:00 start. Makes it a lot easier to skip out of work early.

Marlins starting lineup:

1. Gordon 2B
2. Yelich LF
3. Stanton RF
4. Morse 1B
5. Prado 3B
6. Ozuna CF
7. Saltalamacchia C
8. Hechavarria SS
9. Latos P

Hmm, this is new. I'm getting the Predators instead of the Braves live. The replay airs at midnight, and even though I'm in Knoxville, I'm still blacked out from watching on MLB.tv.

That's an annoying policy for the next couple of months.

Hmm, this is new. I'm getting the Predators instead of the Braves live. The replay airs at midnight, and even though I'm in Knoxville, I'm still blacked out from watching on MLB.tv.

That's an annoying policy for the next couple of months.

The blackout rules are really stupid! Absolutely hate it!

2-0. Keeping up the good work!