Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

K26dp

Braves @ Marlins, 4/6 - 4/8

532 posts in this topic

Julio pitched a good game. The bullpen with a nice hold and save. I'll take it. The bats struck out too much though a la last year.

I doubt anyone is expecting much from the lineup this year. As long as players like Simmons, Peterson, and Bethancourt show growth then I'll be glad.

Falconsfan567 and AF89 like this

This team is built very similar to the teams from the 90's. And no im not saying our pitching is as good as it was then, but we do have a very nice pitching staff.but are going to have to play ABC basebl to get most of our runs

I doubt anyone is expecting much from the lineup this year. As long as players like Simmons, Peterson, and Bethancourt show growth then I'll be glad.

I totally agree.

Teams will definitely have to earn their victories with the pitching & defensive potential

This team is built very similar to the teams from the 90's. And no im not saying our pitching is as good as it was then, but we do have a very nice pitching staff.

I love us 1-3 and will feel even better when Minor is back. Middle relief and Cahill/Stults are the scary part.

We should have kept David Hale.

I love us 1-3 and will feel even better when Minor is back. Middle relief and Cahill/Stults are the scary part.

We should have kept David Hale.

Minor scares the **** out of me,he just doesn't have it

Impressed that Grilli in his 1st appearance on new team as Kimbrel's replacement & he has to face Statin. that had to be some kind of pressure and he blows it by him.

Minor scares the **** out of me,he just doesn't have it

I'm not with you on that one. When he's healthy, he's stellar.

Minor is pretty good when he's healthy. He really turned it around last year. He's probably one of the best #4 starters in the league.

ERA of 3.21 and FIP of 3.37 in 2013. Those were the 16th and 14th best totals in the NL.

Lol you pick one season of a guy that's been in the league for 5 years and has a career ERA of 4.1

Minor is pretty good when he's healthy. He really turned it around last year. He's probably one of the best #4 starters in the league.

Guy with a 4.77 is one of the best #4's, maybe I guess. Doesn't make hI'm good

Guy with a 4.77 is one of the best #4's, maybe I guess. Doesn't make hI'm good

He had a broken ***** last year. That maybe affected him.

As I said, he's stellar when healthy. I'm looking forward to his return since we'll go from a replacement level player to someone solid.

He had a broken ***** last year. That maybe affected him.

As I said, he's stellar when healthy. I'm looking forward to his return since we'll go from a replacement level player to someone solid.

He has NEVER been stellar unless you're referring to the minor leagues or college and how he played

He has NEVER been stellar unless you're referring to the minor leagues or college and how he played

Or, you know, 2013.

We JUST went through this.