Does Color Scheme Influence Your Decision Making At All When Buying A Vehicle?

Flip Wilson

I pulled into a Ford Dealership today to look at a knock around truck for my son who turned 15 in January.

I turned into an all day thing and my wife and I left with a slightly used truck for ourselves.

We had toyed around with the idea of buying something nice for ourselves and shifting some vehicles around a little.

I've been looking at Raptors, Platinums, and Sports Tracs......and today I drove my first Limited.

I'm confident the color scheme wouldn't have mattered if the truck wasn't everything that I wanted....BUT.....It was the perfect vehicle to slap a couple of Falcons logos on.

2013%20F150%20EcoBoost%20Black%20Stock.j

2013-ford-f-150-limited-revealed-46590_2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwCaCgQecJU

Edited by Flip Wilson

Nice ride flip!

I'm a sucker for the raptors. If I were buying whichever ride I wanted, is be buying a black raptor ASAP.

But yes, color scheme absolutely matters. I love silver vehicles because they stay looking clean and it just looks good. We have a fusion with the black and red ecocloth seats and it's just sharp looking.

I tried my best to find a black Magnum recently as I had my mind made up that was what I wanted, I ended up with grey but it was probably the best one I came across. I too wanted something that would look great with Falcons decor. Looked for red and silver but I thought the black ones were just beautiful.

Nice ride flip!

I'm a sucker for the raptors. If I were buying whichever ride I wanted, is be buying a black raptor ASAP.

But yes, color scheme absolutely matters. I love silver vehicles because they stay looking clean and it just looks good. We have a fusion with the black and red ecocloth seats and it's just sharp looking.

I loved the Raptors but in the end the Limited was the right vehicle for me.

I tried my best to find a black Magnum recently as I had my mind made up that was what I wanted, I ended up with grey but it was probably the best one I came across. I too wanted something that would look great with Falcons decor. Looked for red and silver but I thought the black ones were just beautiful.

Gray is good too.

We have a silver, a gray, a red, and now two black vehicles. All of them look fine with Falcons logos.laugh.png