Greg Cosell On Brooks Reed And Durant

atljbo

i remember Houston fans telling me go look at there first game vs the redskins...... He was impressive (i was going to make a video out of it) ... havnt looked at all the games tho .

But regardless i know Brooks Reed is not our LEO.... He is not the answer pass rushing wise (but he can rush sum in our nas car package) ... But dude is very versatile.. He can play the run.. He can cover a back coming out the backfield.... And he can rush some. Could be a nice peice

Im trying to see what player i would compare him to (from what ive seen) .... He is a versatile player tho

Sidenote: Obrien Scholfield is not on this list but Ian rapport said he thinks Schofield will be one of those signings no one pay attention to but at the end up the year he produce 6 or 7 sacks and everything look back at it as a very good signing

Would be great if it is true, and might explain why he was one of the few FA's to receive a multi-year deal.

yup and why they was saying a bidding war was starting over him... hopefully we found a good versitile player but we still need to have a really really good draft

I feel like your night may have gone work then bar then AFMB. Hmmm... tongue.png

Well, I work out of my Falcon cave half the time so could be a bad combo LOL since there is always whiskey available ......just tired of being insulted here by kids and no nothings I guess .....think I'm just ready to take a big break from this chithole, it really dont interest me much anymore .......too many azzwipes, not enough good guys LOL .........

Well, I work out of my Falcon cave half the time so could be a bad combo LOL since there is always whiskey available ......just tired of being insulted here by kids and no nothings I guess .....think I'm just ready to take a big break from this chithole, it really dont interest me much anymore .......too many azzwipes, not enough good guys LOL .........

Don't let em get to you. If I was insulting it wasn't intended. Maybe take a break then play the fun game of seeing if the boards load on draft night?

Don't let em get to you. If I was insulting it wasn't intended. Maybe take a break then play the fun game of seeing if the boards load on draft night?

Nah bro, not you ....always liked you, got one here I want to see face to face but he won't play....little narc azz sissy punk....just came to the conclusion tonite though this is all kind of played out for me for some reason......been here 12vyears and suddenly I'm like WTF .....that chitty Gregory vid all these clowns gushed on might have finally been the nail in my coffin LMFAO ..

Maybe Quinn found his SAM version of Michael Bennett. What I mean by that is Bennett left TB with only 14 career sacks(9 in contract yr) and Reed had about the same while being miscat in Houston. Im not saying he will be a 10 +sack guy, but I think 7-8 sacks isnt too far fetched.

Nah bro, not you ....always liked you, got one here I want to see face to face but he won't play....little narc azz sissy punk....just came to the conclusion tonite though this is all kind of played out for me for some reason......been here 12vyears and suddenly I'm like WTF .....that chitty Gregory vid all these clowns gushed on might have finally been the nail in my coffin LMFAO ..

you can't let em get to ya bro! take a vacation and come back spittin nails

No offense but if you are trying to fight someone IRL off of something they said on a sports message board it probably really is time to take a break.

Then we may be picking another position in the draft. Excited about Reed tho.

Then we may be picking another position in the draft. Excited about Reed tho.

Agree.

It'll be hilarious when this MB melts down if we select anything other than an edge rusher at 8

And for the record, before I reach for gregory or Ray--and I could care less what pseudo scouts say--I would go for the best talent. And, I'm not just saying BPA. I mean no way I leave top ranked safety or OG on MY BOARD to grab an edge guy who I don't see fitting well in my system

What does that means? It means, I'm not into having to "develop" a top ten pick. A top ten pick imo is someone I plug and play and is an Impact player early on.

I'd rather take a second round edge rusher that's raw but athletic and tough and smart than "reach" at 8

You ok, FB? I like your posts

i remember Houston fans telling me go look at there first game vs the redskins...... He was impressive (i was going to make a video out of it) ... havnt looked at all the games tho .

But regardless i know Brooks Reed is not our LEO.... He is not the answer pass rushing wise (but he can rush sum in our nas car package) ... But dude is very versatile.. He can play the run.. He can cover a back coming out the backfield.... And he can rush some. Could be a nice peice

Im trying to see what player i would compare him to (from what ive seen) .... He is a versatile player tho

Sidenote: Obrien Scholfield is not on this list but Ian rapport said he thinks Schofield will be one of those signings no one pay attention to but at the end up the year he produce 6 or 7 sacks and everything look back at it as a very good signing

Honestly, the comparisons to Kroy Biermann aren't that far-fetched. He's just a much better version of Biermann.