Everyone Keeps Saying Trade Up For Gurley. Why Do I Never See Mg3?

xskyx

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not hyping up Gordon. I don't want either with a high draft selection. Simply pointing out UGA hypocrisy.

You keep using that word but I'm not sure you know what it means lol. Hypocrisy? How?

Do we need a running back? Yes.

Is turkey the best available? Yes.

Are we fans? Yes.

Do fans want to watch their favorite players? Duh.

Where hypocrisy comes in is when people whine about uga just because they don't like them, and then say we should draft every available player from their favorite team. THAT'S hypocrisy. And it happens all the time on here.

It amazed me how much people get offended by who certain people are fans of. Like someone it effects their life that people like a certain player. Go say you're a fan of worrilow. Guarantee you see at least 5 responses of "omg Im just so tired that people like the guy." What? Lol.

Clowns here have no clue AP posted a historic season the year after a worse ACL tear than Gurley had ......

We do have a clue. We also have a clue that AP is a once in a generation talent and you're trying to compare a college kid who has done absolutely zero in the NFL to him. Every 1st round back since 2007 has been compared to AP in some way because he is the bar.

Probably shouldn't call others morons because they don't believe in your delusions of grandeur because of a players school choice.

Go ahead and list the other 1st round RB's that have paid off in the past decade other than AP and Lynch......

The fact is, most of the NFL's premier RB's have came from the 2nd or 3rd rounds. Sorry.

Oh, so sorry little boy, I hurt your feelings so you cried to Tuggy ....ahhhhjh....

crying-oklahoma-band-member-sports-cryin

Probably shouldn't call others morons because they don't believe in your delusions of grandeur because of a players school choice.

Go ahead and list the other 1st round RB's that have paid off in the past decade other than AP and Lynch......

The fact is, most of the NFL's premier RB's have came from the 2nd or 3rd rounds. Sorry.

WHERE ARE WE TALKING ABOUT DRAFTING GURLEY????

He didn't participate because he's still recovering. That doesn't mean his ACL tear was severe. Do you not grasp the concept of varying degrees of injuries?

So Gurley's "varying degree" of ACL injury means 12 months. Or in your view it is minor and has less than 12 months rehab time. Please tell me.

We do have a clue. We also have a clue that AP is a once in a generation talent and you're trying to compare a college kid who has done absolutely zero in the NFL to him. Every 1st round back since 2007 has been compared to AP in some way because he is the bar.

And to be fair,since 2007 there hasnt been a single RB to come out that matches peyersons skill set as well as gurley does. There's a reason he was a top 10 lock before his injury in an era where no back gets drafted that high. You can dislike him all you want, but when healthy gurley has the all around talent that only 5 or less guys in the game have.

You keep using that word but I'm not sure you know what it means lol. Hypocrisy? How?

Do we need a running back? Yes.

Is turkey the best available? Yes.

Are we fans? Yes.

Do fans want to watch their favorite players? Duh.

Where hypocrisy comes in is when people whine about uga just because they don't like them, and then say we should draft every available player from their favorite team. THAT'S hypocrisy. And it happens all the time on here.

It amazed me how much people get offended by who certain people are fans of. Like someone it effects their life that people like a certain player. Go say you're a fan of worrilow. Guarantee you see at least 5 responses of "omg Im just so tired that people like the guy." What? Lol.

how you gonna call the man a turkey laugh.png

And to be fair,since 2007 there hasnt been a single RB to come out that matches peyersons skill set as well as gurley does. There's a reason he was a top 10 lock before his injury in an era where no back gets drafted that high. You can dislike him all you want, but when healthy gurley has the all around talent that only 5 or less guys in the game have.

I have no dislike for Gurley. I have dislike for the idea of needing a super star running back much for the reasons you have stated in this thread.

You're right but I just don't like taking a running back in the first or second round of the draft no matter how good they are

I have no dislike for Gurley. I have dislike for the idea of needing a super star running back much for the reasons you have stated in this thread.

You've stated more than once that its not just about gurley. It's about the school he played for...