Everyone Keeps Saying Trade Up For Gurley. Why Do I Never See Mg3?

xskyx

All of you are wrong. I'm going to say it one last time. Jay Ajayi will be the best draft choice at RB. If you need more proof look at his stats and who else besides the Falcons (I'll give you a hint, they just won a Super Bowl)are looking at him. Gurley and Gordon will both be the next Richardson and Bush of NFL RB's. Trade back and get a few more picks. The pass rushers that are at the top look weaker every day.

I like him quite a bit, if Beasley and Fowler off at 8 and we can not move down I would love him at 2...he aint making it to 3 ...........

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And Murray followed suit his entire NFL career up until last year.

I guess one year makes the rest of history not matter though.

I've never said to draft Gurley. But its absolutely ridiculous to act like some RB will be constantly healthy. They ALL miss time.

Peterson. Hurt.

Foster. Hurt.

Mccoy. Hurt.

Charles. Hurt.

Bernard. Hurt.

Sjax. Hurt.

Ray rice. Hurt.

Martin. Hurt.

Do I need to continue? They ALL get hurt. It's part of the position.

Keep going. It just furthers the point that a significant investment in a constantly hurt position is ********. I'd rather have 3 solid backs than 1 super star and you're proving that to be a better option.

Keep going. It just furthers the point that a significant investment in a constantly hurt position is ********. I'd rather have 3 solid backs than 1 super star and you're proving that to be a better option.

When have I ever said anything different? Lol.

You're the one hyping up gordon like he's immune to injury.

My point id injuries are a knock on the position as a whole. Singling one guy out is ridiculous.

I absolutely agree. I would also like 3 backs that way if one gets hurt it is not as big an issue. I would also not sign big name free agent back because you can draft normally draft a solid back in the draft to replace any back you may lose to free agency.

wow, I was just informed by the mods I have been reported for COC...thanks, 69, you a real pip ....

Probably shouldn't call others morons because they don't believe in your delusions of grandeur because of a players school choice.

Go ahead and list the other 1st round RB's that have paid off in the past decade other than AP and Lynch......

The fact is, most of the NFL's premier RB's have came from the 2nd or 3rd rounds. Sorry.

Can't excuse away questions about MG3's pass catching ability. It matters to NFL teams. And every player has injury concerns. We just saw a LB retire after 1 year due to concussions. DON"T MAKE SIGNIFICANT INVESTMENT IN LBS!!!

That guy was an anomaly so there is not really a comparison because 99% of the time if a player gets injured in their first year they will return to play the game