Words You Do Not Want To Confuse . . . .

HolyMoses

Gorilla

Guerrilla

Wow . . . I should have taken spanish. I'm a 48 y/o lawyer and until this moment, I thought they were the same words. You know . . . Gorilla fighters because they fight using stealth tactics, like Gorillas in the woods . . .

I feel shame.

But back to the topic, my favorite, and one that I think I might have posted a while back:

catheterize cauterize

(talk about pain . . . )

Wow . . . I should have taken spanish. I'm a 48 y/o lawyer and until this moment, I thought they were the same words. You know . . . Gorilla fighters because they fight using stealth tactics, like Gorillas in the woods . . .

I feel shame.

But back to the topic, my favorite, and one that I think I might have posted a while back:

catheterize cauterize

(talk about pain . . . )

giphy.gif

this thread reminds me of a joke....

how do you titillate an ocelot?

you oscillate its tit a lot

thank you...I'll be here all week. Make sure you tip your waiter!

You say titillate by oscillate? I would have assumed fellatious tact, but I guess that would be fallcious.

I feel shame.

catheterize cauterize

(talk about pain . . . )

Obviously, you're not a Rage Against the Machine fan.

You can't help but wonder what a fellatious argument would look like.

I think I saw one yesterday. The Appellant was positively gushing (no pun intended) about how great the trial judge was, and closed with the line "but even Tom Brady throws an interception every now and then."