What's Up With The Dorsett Love?

4.3 speed. Legit 4.3 speed, not that "I'm fast at the combine but not in a game" speed. Good hands. Tough cover 1v1. Produced big time plays with a terrible, young QB at Miami. Unguardable at the senior bowl.

Same mold as Antonio Brown, TY Hilton, Emmanuel Sanders, Mike Wallace, etc. Would easily gives us a good slot WR and has upside to be a #2 WR.

4.3 speed. Legit 4.3 speed, not that "I'm fast at the combine but not in a game" speed. Good hands. Tough cover 1v1. Produced big time plays with a terrible, young QB at Miami. Unguardable at the senior bowl.

Same mold as Antonio Brown, TY Hilton, Emmanuel Sanders, Mike Wallace, etc. Would easily gives us a good slot WR and has upside to be a #2 WR.

Dorsett is lightning quick and can really take the top off of a defense. He's a good route runner as well; not just a one-trick pony who can only run a streak. YAC is another thing that Dorsett is superb at; he's a playmaker.

He'd be a really good compliment to Julio. Those two alone are capable of doing some damage and you can't double team both of them.

Build a solid run game, offensive line, and have a reliable tertiary receiver/tight end to support Julio/Dorsett and our offense will remain in the top 8 for years.

I'd also be happy with Tyler Lockett who we could get later if we can't get Dorsett.

Dorsett is lightning quick and can really take the top off of a defense. He's a good route runner as well; not just a one-trick pony who can only run a streak. YAC is another thing that Dorsett is superb at; he's a playmaker.

He'd be a really good compliment to Julio. Those two alone are capable of doing some damage and you can't double team both of them.

Build a solid run game, offensive line, and have a reliable tertiary receiver/tight end to support Julio/Dorsett and our offense will remain in the top 8 for years.

I'd also be happy with Tyler Lockett who we could get later if we can't get Dorsett.

Something we really need. A playmaker other than Julio

I'm hoping he slides to the 3rd. WR is REALLY deep. Look at this list of names:

Cooper

White

Parker

Funchess

Green-Beckham

Strong

Perriman

Coates

Smith

Agholor

Lockett

CBS has Dorsett as their #13 WR. It is a decent possibility he could slide to our third pick. All of those guys above except the bottom three have #1 WR upside. I don't think Dorsett does but could be the best #2 in the league opposite Julio.

I think he will be every bit as good in the pros as Brandin Cooks whom the Taints drafted in the 1st.....

I'm hoping he slides to the 3rd. WR is REALLY deep. Look at this list of names:

Cooper

White

Parker

Funchess

Green-Beckham

Strong

Perriman

Coates

Smith

Agholor

Lockett

CBS has Dorsett as their #13 WR. It is a decent possibility he could slide to our third pick. All of those guys above except the bottom three have #1 WR upside. I don't think Dorsett does but could be the best #2 in the league opposite Julio.

He won't ..........and I like him better than 5-6 of those guys myself....he is a guy that will really benefit from superior QB play IMO....just hope he has the dropsys out of his system is the only beef I got on him...

He won't ..........and I like him better than 5-6 of those guys myself....he is a guy that will really benefit from superior QB play IMO....just hope he has the dropsys out of his system is the only beef I got on him...

I don't think he will neither. It's either take him at #42 or bust for me. I'm just saying, 8 of those guys could realistically go ahead of him.

he's getting first round talk after his pro day today. His hands are solid. If he has to stretch to make a catch that's where he has issues,other than that there is nothing to worry about. That issue can be improved with a good qb and training

he's getting first round talk after his pro day today. His hands are solid. If he has to stretch to make a catch that's where he has issues,other than that there is nothing to worry about.

Yea, his hands are good now but were suspect early in his career....I got nothing but love for him LOL .....