I Shall Admit This...

Dirtybird#11

If the Falcons don't go 9-7 or better this upcoming season I think it means we are too far gone to resurge into a contender, and we need to pull a Saint and begin our rebuild with Quinn at the helm. Just my opinion

Sean P. blew up the team in 06 and it worked, so it's happened before. When you finish below .500 you know you don't have a really good team, so making drastic changes are pretty reasonable.

Edited by Golden

yeah blank is not willing to rebuild. he needs this team to win and thinks quinn is the guy to make it happen. if he was qilling to rebuild smith would still be here.

Artie's completely sunk if Quinn posts back to back losing seasons just as they move into the new stadium. He's having hard enough time as it is trying to move those PSL's.

I imagine Artie's pretty solvent financially, but I doubt he can afford to eat $1.4 Billion.

Think the Eskimo has much pressure on him? Hopefully he can do a better job of handling it, than Smitty did toward the end.

Thats an opinion that may not work out.

New system and he wont be completely overseeing the defense.

He also has to get the players in that he needs to run his system.

He has already brought in a few. As long as we find a couple gems at key positions in the draft, we will see a much better team. #hopefully