I Apologize For My Last Thread (Falcons Related)

ryanadonis

I am sorry my last thread had to be locked but I wanted to express my feelings on being lied too and people talking bad about my team. I didn't think Noise Gate was a serious problem and when I saw people saying it was a 2nd round pick that would be taken away, I felt I was lied too when the results finally happened.

I just hope as Falcons fans, we can look at the new era with Quinn as a new beginning with a real NFL head coach for once. We have had some flash in the pans in Mora and Smith on their first years. Both of those coaches lost focus and identity as they went a long. Quinn has seen the best, worked with the best and competed against the best. I just want Quinn to have a fan base that is excited for him and the franchise.

Again, I got emotional, I created a topic that was stirring the pot and I apologize.

I am sorry my last thread had to be locked but I wanted to express my feelings on being lied too and people talking bad about my team. I didn't think Noise Gate was a serious problem and when I saw people saying it was a 2nd round pick that would be taken away, I felt I was lied too when the results finally happened.

I just hope as Falcons fans, we can look at the new era with Quinn as a new beginning with a real NFL head coach for once. We have had some flash in the pans in Mora and Smith on their first years. Both of those coaches lost focus and identity as they went a long. Quinn has seen the best, worked with the best and competed against the best. I just want Quinn to have a fan base that is excited for him and the franchise.

Again, I got emotional, I created a topic that was stirring the pot and I apologize.

Dude, that's 95% of your posts!

But what if the guy really is a clown?

Might be his side job.

I bet being a professional clown is a crappy job.

I sure would hate any job that would have to deal with someone else's badass kids.

Then that means every poster FFS70 responds to has that side job lol.

Seriously if the money is right, I would put up with those bad *** kids. Only if the money is right.

Then that means every poster FFS70 responds to has that side job lol.

Seriously if the money is right, I would put up with those bad *** kids. Only if the money is right.

There are many types of clowns. Whiteface, Auguste, Tramp and Juggling clowns. Then there are TATF clowns that follow me around this board like teenage girls in heat trying to ridicule me. They are the ones you need to be reporting.

As much as we disliked smitty the last two years, he did bring the franchise Back from the brink that Vick and Quitrino caused. He may have never gotten us over the hump and never would have, but there is not much one can do when you are handed subpar talent. As much as I wanted to blame him, I feel the last two years were more of TD's fault the Smitty's. Also, the lack of creative plays from koetter didn't help. He wasn't a flash in the pan.

Edited by Asault86