Rumor Is The Falcons Are Losing Their Second Rounder

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So IOW, Atlanta loses almost what NE lost for actually taping practices on their way to the SuperBowl. That would be horse manure.

That is my issue. They are going to basically give us the same punishment they gave the Patriots for taping practices. I don't think what we did is on the same level.

Granted, this article doesn't contain anything new just speculation based on the Florio article from a while back. Expecting it to be somewhere between a 2-4th though.

Edited by jeffro2000

Honestly why don't we deserve to lose our 2nd round pick? We cheated for 2 years. Obviously I don't want us to lose the pick but it is what it is. Honestly TD and Blank and dumb as **** for letting this happen. They try to portray this choir boy image yet get caught red handed doing something like this. We've really fell off since the 49ers playoff game.

Why y'all mad? The team illegally piped crowd noise. There are repercussions.

If you have any knowledge about past team transgressions and keep that in context with the idea that we'd pay a second rounder? I don't understand why a Falcons fan wouldn't be a little befuddled. That said. I still just can't see it being that high of a draft pick. So hopefully it's a moot point. Edited by Atlfanstckndenver

Why y'all mad? The team illegally piped crowd noise. There are repercussions.

I'm not mad because they're losing a draft pick. I'm mad because the GM/HC/Owner most likely ordered the extra noise to be generated. And now the franchise future is taking a hit. And it was all for nothing, because they defense still sucked and they lost most of the games at home over the past two years.