How Would Our Nfc South Rivals Feel If We Drafted Someone Other Than

PaulsDriveIn

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winston? Say a Dante Fowler JR? Would you rivals feel better or worse?

The wiser of the RC regulars would rather the Bucs draft anyone other than Winston. Winston is the one pick that COULD singlehandedly make the Bucs a much better team.

The wiser of the RC regulars would rather the Bucs draft anyone other than Winston. Winston is the one pick that COULD singlehandedly make the Bucs a much better team.

Only reason I'm not too worried is dirk is going to employ his high school playbook and dumb down your offense

Only reason I'm not too worried is dirk is going to employ his high school playbook and dumb down your offense

You underestimate him. He's the perfect OC for Jameis. Funny how many Falcon fans forget that Ryan had his best season ever in 2012 with Dirk at the helm as OC.

You underestimate him. He's the perfect OC for Jameis. Funny how many Falcon fans forget that Ryan had his best season ever in 2012 with Dirk at the helm as OC.

not like it was a huge improvement over 201I. Only difference was he threw the ball more but his tds didn't really improve. running the ball became a memory. Dirks comments about the running game were disturbing as well

Preseason of 2012 he wasn't worried about the poor running attack because he knew it'd improve. He didn't even bother to address the issue or correct it and no matter if it was turner Jackson quizz or freeman, we couldn't get a real run game established.

And the screens... 3 and 7 throw a fkin screen.

Good luck

not like it was a huge improvement over 201I. Only difference was he threw the ball more but his tds didn't really improve. running the ball became a memory. Dirks comments about the running game were disturbing as well

Preseason of 2012 he wasn't worried about the poor running attack because he knew it'd improve. He didn't even bother to address the issue or correct it and no matter if it was turner Jackson quizz or freeman, we couldn't get a real run game established.

And the screens... 3 and 7 throw a fkin screen.

Good luck

Again...you're failing to remember how much Dirk used Gonzo when he was there. Jameis LOVES his tight ends! Remember, we have Austin Seferius-Jenkins at TE plus Jackson & Evans. I'm not too worried.