Madden 15 Questions.

Y'all can move it to where ever later, I just want people to see it, so I can get some feedback. Thanks.

Which position on Madden is considered the LEO? Is it RE? LE? ROLB? LOLB? I run the Browns offensive and Seattle defensive playbooks to match Shanny and Quinn. Are there better play books that will match our schemes in real life next season? Thanks.

Madden players should have to wear a total shock suit when the play. That way you could have a concussion or blow out an ACL. That way you can have the true experience! When you can reboot with no penalty you have no true understanding of the game. That is where the "Madden GM's" term came from. Total fantasy.

Should be the lolb in madden. There should be specific blitz plays in the 4-3 under that are made for the lolb.

Thanks J! Under which playbook? I got Brooks Reed at LOLB... Where should he be?

My front 7:

LE:Clayborn, Goodman, Matthews

DT:Babs, Hage, Soliai, Jackson

RE:Schofield, Biermann, Maponga

LOLB:Reed, Shembo, Spruill

MLB:Wor, Stupar, Bradford

ROLB:Durant, Bartu, Starr

Does this seem correct? I want the closest to real life look. If that made sense lol.

Madden players should have to wear a total shock suit when the play. That way you could have a concussion or blow out an ACL. That way you can have the true experience! When you can reboot with no penalty you have no true understanding of the game. That is where the "Madden GM's" term came from. Total fantasy.

Okay?

Thanks J! Under which playbook? I got Brooks Reed at LOLB... Where should he be?

My front 7:

LE:Clayborn, Goodman, Matthews

DT:Babs, Hage, Soliai, Jackson

RE:Schofield, Biermann, Maponga

LOLB:Reed, Shembo, Spruill

MLB:Wor, Stupar, Bradford

ROLB:Durant, Bartu, Starr

Does this seem correct? I want the closest to real life look. If that made sense lol.

when you select the 4-3 under formation, scroll over to 4-3 under and you should see where the lolb is dropped behind the de. There should be plays for Reed to rush the passer. What system you on?

it's a video game. Of course it's total fantasy.

Haha i have been doing the same thing. I simulated 1st season and got the 8th pick in the draft and I happend to get every FA the falcons got in real life..

but choose the formation 4-3 over plus.

RE will the LEO

DT1 -Solai

DT2-Jackson

LE-Clayborn

ROLB-Durant

MLB-Worrilow

Lolb-Reed

There is no LEO position in Madden. Madden doesn't have anything close to these comprehensive positions such as WILL, SAM, etc. And there is no way to make sure your designated pass rusher always plays on the weak side. You could flip your d-ends, but there's no way to know what the strong side of the offensive formation is until you're at the LOS. By then it's too late.

I didn't care for Seattle's because there wasn't the 3-3-5 WILL or SAM which moves your tweener linebacker to rush end so I build my own custom playbook with all of that so I could move players around where ever I wanted. That's your best bet.

Broncos playbook you got Sam blitz 2(gonna have to change your corner assignment), edge sting, Sam 3 press, 1 Sam blitz press in the 4-3 under formation.

**** near every play in 3-3-5 Sam is designed for your Sam to rush the passer.

2-3-6 Sam in big dime

Awesome! So detailed! Thanks for putting in the time to help me!

Awesome! So detailed! Thanks for putting in the time to help me!

no problem man. Some playbook have plays for 1 lb to put his hand in the dirt with the other as your stand up rusher. It's all on your preference though. I downloaded a roster with decent rookie attributes last night so I may restart my franchise.

no problem man. Some playbook have plays for 1 lb to put his hand in the dirt with the other as your stand up rusher. It's all on your preference though. I downloaded a roster with decent rookie attributes last night so I may restart my franchise.

Cool! Let me know how you set up your front 7 later!