Benardrick Mckinney Is The Best Ilb In This Draft!

GvGrizzy

I know most of you on here could care less about us drafting a MLB in the 2nd round. Or even care to trade up in the end of the 1st to snatch this guy but I'm telling you after watching tape of nearly 40 prospects this year this guy is gonna be a beast at MLB I promise you. I bet my bottom dollar on it! We can use another playmaker! I understand we need a TE or another RB or even a OG but if MAxx williams, Todd Gurley, Melvin Gordan or clive welfare is gone already and this guy is still there I wouldn't think twice on it! I like him more than eric Kendricks (I ALSO LOVE ERICK KENDRICKS THO)

https://youtu.be/q_F7OQUKi44

Edited by GvGrizzy

Those are highlights. Full games he's mediocre. Tons of athletic potential, but he hasn't put it together.

Would take a lot of ILBs before him...Stephone Anthony easily, Kendricks too. Paul Dawson and Denzel Perryman have an argument to be made, one they'd probably win.

I ONLY POSTED THE HIGHLIGHTS FOR FUN. I WATCHED ALL MISSISSIPPI STATE GAMES THIS YEAR HE IS REALLY GOOD HOMME!!! NOT A TOP TEN PICK I SAID HE IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR A 2ND ROUND PICK DID YOU EVEN READ WHAT I WROTE?

Those are highlights. Full games he's mediocre. Tons of athletic potential, but he hasn't put it together.

Would take a lot of ILBs before him...Stephone Anthony easily, Kendricks too. Paul Dawson and Denzel Perryman have an argument to be made, one they'd probably win.

Do you think its possible for Dawson to still possibly fall to the 3rd or 4th round?

It would great if the Falcons to get Anthony/Kendricks/Perryman and Dawson(used as a WLB) to be the LBs of the future on defense.

Do you think its possible for Dawson to still possibly fall to the 3rd or 4th round?

It would great if the Falcons to get Anthony/Kendricks/Perryman and Dawson(used as a WLB) to be the LBs of the future on defense.

I dunno man. We did work him out, so I'm not worried about us being scared off by character, pretty sure the Filter is a relic of the past. But he has (arguably) the best tape of any of the LBs. I can maybe see him in the 3rd, the 4th is a little sketchier. Would be nice though.

I beg to differ ---- to say he's the best ILB in the draft is a FAR REACH, brother --- but everybody has the right to their own opinion...
I can think of at least 5 others who are better --- Fowler, Ray, Beasley, Gregory & Dupree just to name a few. They're not all true ILBs, but could easily be converted...
I wouldn't mind seeing us take him as one of our 7th round picks, though --- or even take a look at him as a UDFA

Edited by FalconJim

I beg to differ ---- to say he's the best ILB in the draft is a FAR REACH, brother --- but everybody has the right to their own opinion...

I can think of at least 5 others who are better --- Fowler, Ray, Beasley, Gregory & Dupree just to name a few. They're not all true ILBs, but could easily be converted...

I wouldn't mind seeing us take him as one of our 7th round picks, though --- or even take a look at him as a UDFA

What a strange post.

You just named 5 OLB/DE's... just with a caveat that they are not ILBs.

McKinney would be debated against Dawson, Kendricks, Perryman. My preference is McKinney.

I know most of you on here could care less about us drafting a MLB in the 2nd round. Or even care to trade up in the end of the 1st to snatch this guy but I'm telling you after watching tape of nearly 40 prospects this year this guy is gonna be a beast at MLB I promise you. I bet my bottom dollar on it! We can use another playmaker! I understand we need a TE or another RB or even a OG but if MAxx williams, Todd Gurley, Melvin Gordan or clive welfare is gone already and this guy is still there I wouldn't think twice on it! I like him more than eric Kendricks (I ALSO LOVE ERICK KENDRICKS THO)

Clive Welfare has to be one of the better name butcherings I've seen in a while.

Yeah I agree. Especially with Kendricks and Anthony.

Wow. Whats worse is that you edited this post but left the stupid statement on. Really unnecessary post bud

Clive Welfare has to be one of the better name butcherings I've seen in a while.

but if MAxx williams, Todd Gurley, Melvin Gordan or clive welfare is gone already and this guy is still there I wouldn't think twice on it! I like him more than eric Kendricks (I ALSO LOVE ERICK KENDRICKS THO)

This seriously made me LOL. Epic!