Dimitroff Willing To Trade 8 To Recover Lost Pick/s If Necessary

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would the league release draft order on Tuesday then take picks away? That seems pretty backward way of business... but maybe I'm trying to ne an optimist here.

I said the same thing in regards to the start of free agency. It would be a **** move to wait and take away draft picks when you could have decided the punishment months ago.

Why would the league release draft order on Tuesday then take picks away? That seems pretty backward way of business... but maybe I'm trying to ne an optimist here.

I'm sure it could still happen, but it doesn't make any sense to release the draft order then drastically alter it a few days or couple weeks later. Doesn't make the league look like very efficient or organized.

I'm sure it could still happen, but it doesn't make any sense to release the draft order then drastically alter it a few days or couple weeks later. Doesn't make the league look like very efficient or organized.

They haven't done much to look efficient or organized lately, so it wouldn't surprise me.

If we don't get Sherff OL out of Iowa at 8 I would rather trade the pick, drop back and get Perryman out of Miami in the mid to late teens. Again once Gregory and Williams fall off the board, Scherff from Iowa becomes the best pick, if someone takes him trade the pick and go after Perryman. Would be smart move. And no way Tampa Bay takes Winston #1 they are smoke screening. They are going Williams. Williams is best player in the draft, followed by Gregory, the Scherff. Don't believe all this hype about Gregory falling to us at 8, not going to happen.